Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
r3nlock chapter 4 . 1/26
this is awesome. i can't wait until they see a serious satoshi battle.
Deacog chapter 4 . 1/18
Please update soon
lewa282 chapter 4 . 1/6
I hope this beautiful piece continues on. I'm kinda just waiting for pikachu to explain that he's 7 or 8 years old, and that his speed and special attack are severely dampened right now, and the only one that believes him is oshawatt since he saw part of what happened.
When this story reaches the point where team plasma is controlling Reshiram, pikachu could simply use thunder to ionize their bodies or something else equally ridiculous with his absurd level of power, with the obligatory jaw dropping of everyone in the vicinity at pikachu's power utterly crushing any reasonable opposition.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 1/5
Ch 4

Sometimes Ash really could be so funny energetic as a tobler or as probably the Pokemons say hatchling , sometimes so reckless, prizing the look and the qualities and skills building confidence,
Sometimes smart and inventive
And all of this full with energy ,flame , heart spirit his whole thing
in various events randomly appearing
and always so concerned for any living creature,
been himself naturally makes him so pleasantly unpredictable and interesting in whole time.

Could You better describe Ash be my guest and try to describe this compassionate diversity of Ash's nature.

And update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 1/5
Ch 2

Basically 2 things for human speech in those creatures.

Selfcouciousness and the biggest one is overcoming the limitations in their vocabularity dictionary and start with close enough different sounds.
In that way in about a day or matter of days would be possible actual human speech.
That was the way which Meaut done it when he was close to a first grade school and learned to talk just listening and repeating until he talked just for a matter of hours.

In other possible way is after knowing their actions are in consciousness and lucid by extreme will to be forced to talk from their speech to crudely slowly bit by bit until is formed actual human sentence and be understood in a manner of about half hour more or less, hour to few hours.
Fandom Flicker chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Tiny slip up. You used the American name for Satoshi. But its fine. I've been mixing up the two names the whole time I was reading it.
Momma Lici chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I really and sincerely hope hope to see more of this. It's so well done so far and I am loving your headcannon of Ash and N.
kunai909 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
i love this fic
plz update soon
the perspective is so unique
kunai909 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
i thought i was the only one who noticed
every begining it's, fever, thunder, electro magnet or something that seems to reset pikachu
TheCreativeCasseroles chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Will Dento ever speak of the rumors? I hope so and then Satoshi will be all like 'oh yeah I did that, that was all me.'. Ps. I can't review on ch 4 so it's here.
HaPPy2901 chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
I love your story! I really do! At first seeing the summary I thought this would be yaoi and since I want to read a decent story first I didn't read this first.. Now I regret it so badly! I should have read this before and not been fooled by that ashxN since it's rather new pairings to me.

Though I found out you just recently updated in 2014 and it's already 2015 nearing 2016! Are you still going to continue this? I hope you're not dead! cause this is really good!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I love yor story. Please tell us you aren't dead. Let the story live on! Unfinished stories always bothered me, anyway!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Hey maybe you could get Satoshi to show them footage of some of his past battles/contests and/or the movie 2000 & the number 3 movie since they was recorded or have a phyic pokemon or human show memories of his best adventures or something! It's already a great fic but i thought i'd add the bit about the recordings and pokemon since most forget those options.
Ahnenerbe chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
nice chapter, hope you continue and this isn't dead
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
I love you for writing this.
It's beautiful. I just absolutely love how you portray all tje characters in this series. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long for new chapters, although you probably have so much to do...
I still love you for writing this though.
By the way, is Satoshi going to be revealing all his Legendary Encounters anytime soon? I'd absolutely love to see that.
Imagine Dento, Iris and N's faces and reactions...
In case I haven't mentioned it yet, I love you for writing this.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »