Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Raevenia10152003 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Uwaahh~ When are you going to update~?!
Krulla Chief chapter 2 . 4/30/2016
Technically, black eyes don't exist. All eyes that look black are just a really dark shade of brown.
Hannahdoodle100 chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
... no matter how many times i read this, This fic is always amazing!

I hope you get around to uploading more chapters soon. I wanna see how this continues :)

(Ps. will any of Satoshi's Aura skills be shown/mentioned?)
(PPs. I would have written this for chapter 4. but apparently i've already reviewed once on that chapter... Oh well... just goes to show how epic this is)
troublemonster chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
troublemonster chapter 2 . 4/9/2016
...
Kitsune-Hime13 chapter 4 . 4/6/2016
I swear, this fic is one that I remember exists every couple months, read all of, then cry when I realize there's only 4 chapters. It's literally my favorite Pokemon fic out there cause all the characters are on point and act in ways expected from them. Not to mention all the extra detail make sense and don't seem forced or awkward.
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Would it be bad if I wanted this to update?D:
Update soon!:)
frakrakken11 chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Q
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
I love this story! Are you going to continue it?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Lynxgoddess chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
love it. Such a great story! can't wait to see where it goes
omegazeroinfi chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
the potential here is huge. will this continue?
r3nlock chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
this is awesome. i can't wait until they see a serious satoshi battle.
Deacog chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Please update soon
lewa282 chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I hope this beautiful piece continues on. I'm kinda just waiting for pikachu to explain that he's 7 or 8 years old, and that his speed and special attack are severely dampened right now, and the only one that believes him is oshawatt since he saw part of what happened.
When this story reaches the point where team plasma is controlling Reshiram, pikachu could simply use thunder to ionize their bodies or something else equally ridiculous with his absurd level of power, with the obligatory jaw dropping of everyone in the vicinity at pikachu's power utterly crushing any reasonable opposition.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »