Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
I love yor story. Please tell us you aren't dead. Let the story live on! Unfinished stories always bothered me, anyway!
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
Hey maybe you could get Satoshi to show them footage of some of his past battles/contests and/or the movie 2000 & the number 3 movie since they was recorded or have a phyic pokemon or human show memories of his best adventures or something! It's already a great fic but i thought i'd add the bit about the recordings and pokemon since most forget those options.
Ahnenerbe chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
nice chapter, hope you continue and this isn't dead
Guest chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
I love you for writing this.
It's beautiful. I just absolutely love how you portray all tje characters in this series. I just wish we didn't have to wait so long for new chapters, although you probably have so much to do...
I still love you for writing this though.
By the way, is Satoshi going to be revealing all his Legendary Encounters anytime soon? I'd absolutely love to see that.
Imagine Dento, Iris and N's faces and reactions...
In case I haven't mentioned it yet, I love you for writing this.
sonicxjones chapter 4 . 9/21/2015
Man and I was enjoying this story too.
GreenDrkness chapter 4 . 9/11/2015
Honestly I feel like you ruined the NXAsh pairing for me because of how much I love your portrayal of it or at least the almost portrayal of it
I wonder if Dento, Iris, or N will ever look up Ash's past or well Ash's League information unless your headcanon doesn't support the Trainer profile page thing that some authors will do
I can't wait for them to realize that Ash is a really good and infamous Trainer with connections in high places and not just human connections but Pokémon as well
Keep on the writes
The Neo Productions chapter 4 . 9/3/2015
I love how you portrayed Ash here. Philosopical and thoughtful. Kudos for that. And I wonder when would the other pokemons learn that Pikachu has a higher level than them. Hah! That would be a chapter to wait for. And speaking of chapter, I hope you update this when you have time. :))
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
UPDATE PLEASE!
Ruinous Crow chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
I do enjoy this story. There are so many things to praise, but it's very late, so I'll just say that you've actually managed to make canon!Best wishes make sense with your explanations, which is something I never thought was possible. Also, I love your Cilan/Dent.

Even if this story has been abandoned, this fic has been worth it. Unlike many of your other reviewers, I'm not overly worried about the long time since the last update. Sometimes breaks are needed and hiatuses doesn't necessarily equal goodbye forever, and your chapters are long enough to make the wait worthwhile. Nevertheless, it's a fic that gives you a feeling of satisfaction (I wonder what 'taste' Dent would give?), so even if it's left at this point forever, I'm happy you shared this.
Maya chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
'Satoshi was the possibly the best trainer that ever existed'

That line has me thinking that N is a total fanboy and leader of the Ash is awesome fanclub. I keep imagining he was thinking that with a blush and sparkles and bubbles with flowers exuding out of him as he tried to sleep. Now whenever I play the game I'll think of this moment when we're having a battle and I won't be able to take him seriously anymore.

Bless you for that, I mean it!
Ming chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
Why the he'll don't you continue this story!?
mistressofcliche chapter 4 . 7/21/2015
This has been a delight to read, but I'm sad there are no more chapters to read after this. Nevertheless, it's been a worthwhile experience getting here to the fourth chapter and I enjoyed reading the interaction between N and Satoshi, as well as the pokemon and not only their trainers but each other. Thanks for taking the time to write something like this!
lovefanfiction120 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
I absolutely love your characterization ! Finally a fix. where Ash explained deeply. Pikachu being a sort-of-a-teacher to the new members, he and his trainer being philosophical, Ash being stronger than his current pokemon (Really how did you think of this, I can totally see it) are some of the more original ideas I heard in this fandom .

Is he going to be visited by his old friends ( pokemon and human ) ? I can see pidgeot coming back, riolu visiting his savior, larvitar ( or tyranitar ) seeing his father ( Ash practically hatched him) , gym leaders who Ash changed ( like Volkner, Lt. Surge , Sabrina , Maylene and many others ) , even elite four , champions and pokemon rangers ( Ash is a legendary/rare/shiny pokemon, poachers, hunters and regional teams magnet , it is bond for him to be asked about this. I can bet that if there were files about this , they could make a whole bookcase. )

Are the legendary pokemon reducing his pokemon powers? Because I can't see some of them doing this . Even Arceus ( out of everyone he only remembered Ash when they travelled back in time, this got to be something ) and Giratina ( she/he even let our childish trainer ride her/him ) are fond of him , hell all the legendaries from Kanto, Johto , Hoen and Sinnoh are. Some of them will strongly oppose to the idea , like Mewtwo ( the male one ) , Lugia and Ho-oh. I can imagine one, two or three of them yelling at Zekrom from harming Ash.

Is he going to catch more pokemon , than in the anime ? Are there going to be more Ash/N moments ( you got me into this shipping , but I can't find stories about them. Can you tell me if you know some Ash/N fics ? ) How will his traveling companions react when they hear that he is practically a champion ( Orange league and Frontier Brain battle ) or that he was overpowered pokemon ( pikachu and charizard the " legendary pokemon defeaters ", snorlax and primape the sumo and wrestling champions and many others)

I cannot wait , please , please update this story . This is the 5th time I read this fic and I can't wait for more .
Menoshe chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
Beautiful writing, complex and lovable characters, and a clever idea to boot. Love this story.

...now, if there could be be more of it. *cough*moar*cough*
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Gawds I missed this so much. Seriously I get a hankering for this beautiful fic and just read all the chapters all over again.
I especially adore your N and Satoshi interactions. They're so clean and pure (kind of) and I so appreciate the work you must put into them.
I have a serious need to both rewatch Pokemon, and start my black/white journey all over again XD
Awesome as usual! I look forward to more

((Actually, do you have any recommendations for some amazing Pokemon fics like this? Or at least ones that focus on N and or Satoshi?))
286 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »