Reviews for The Trainer From A Far Away Land
Viviene001 chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
Would it be bad if I wanted this to update?D:
Update soon!:)
frakrakken11 chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
Q
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
I love this story! Are you going to continue it?
TokusatsuLuv chapter 4 . 3/17/2016
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Lynxgoddess chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
love it. Such a great story! can't wait to see where it goes
omegazeroinfi chapter 4 . 3/5/2016
the potential here is huge. will this continue?
r3nlock chapter 4 . 1/26/2016
this is awesome. i can't wait until they see a serious satoshi battle.
Deacog chapter 4 . 1/18/2016
Please update soon
lewa282 chapter 4 . 1/6/2016
I hope this beautiful piece continues on. I'm kinda just waiting for pikachu to explain that he's 7 or 8 years old, and that his speed and special attack are severely dampened right now, and the only one that believes him is oshawatt since he saw part of what happened.
When this story reaches the point where team plasma is controlling Reshiram, pikachu could simply use thunder to ionize their bodies or something else equally ridiculous with his absurd level of power, with the obligatory jaw dropping of everyone in the vicinity at pikachu's power utterly crushing any reasonable opposition.
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Ch 4

Sometimes Ash really could be so funny energetic as a tobler or as probably the Pokemons say hatchling , sometimes so reckless, prizing the look and the qualities and skills building confidence,
Sometimes smart and inventive
And all of this full with energy ,flame , heart spirit his whole thing
in various events randomly appearing
and always so concerned for any living creature,
been himself naturally makes him so pleasantly unpredictable and interesting in whole time.

Could You better describe Ash be my guest and try to describe this compassionate diversity of Ash's nature.

And update please.
ivanganev1992 chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Ch 2

Basically 2 things for human speech in those creatures.

Selfcouciousness and the biggest one is overcoming the limitations in their vocabularity dictionary and start with close enough different sounds.
In that way in about a day or matter of days would be possible actual human speech.
That was the way which Meaut done it when he was close to a first grade school and learned to talk just listening and repeating until he talked just for a matter of hours.

In other possible way is after knowing their actions are in consciousness and lucid by extreme will to be forced to talk from their speech to crudely slowly bit by bit until is formed actual human sentence and be understood in a manner of about half hour more or less, hour to few hours.
Fandom Flicker chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Tiny slip up. You used the American name for Satoshi. But its fine. I've been mixing up the two names the whole time I was reading it.
Momma Lici chapter 4 . 12/26/2015
I really and sincerely hope hope to see more of this. It's so well done so far and I am loving your headcannon of Ash and N.
kunai909 chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
i love this fic
plz update soon
the perspective is so unique
kunai909 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
i thought i was the only one who noticed
every begining it's, fever, thunder, electro magnet or something that seems to reset pikachu
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »