Reviews for Melancholia
Khris418 chapter 21 . 7/3/2014
This story has really drawn me in. It's made me cry and think what if? I hope you update this story. I know it's a hard one to complete but I can't wait to read the out come. Only a parent could understand the loss of a child. This is a beautiful story and I hope you finish it. Thank you so much for taking this on.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/9/2014
faniac chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
What Kfoll said...what a selfish prick.
This loving this story like crazy! :)
Scattycow chapter 21 . 3/8/2014
How did I miss this update?
You sneaky thing, updating behind my back like a ninja, LOL!
I see that to Edward it is still all about him. His pain, his loss, his guilt, or non-guilt as it turns out, even he admits he felt no guilt for the way he treated Bella when he humiliated her in front of his friends, after all he was trying to do the right thing by his child so fuck Bella, she was unimportant, collateral damage if you will.
Did he tell Emmet exactly how he treated her? If he did, and Emmet still deems him worthy of his friendship, then Emmet is not the friend that Bella believes he is. He should be more loyal to Bella.
My contempt for him isn't because of his stepping up to the plate and doing the right thing by his child, that's admirable, even if it was only because he was the kind of wuss that couldn't stand up to his parents. This is about a guy that treated a young girl so badly, decimated her so much, that she would have killed herself through booze and drugs if she hadn't have discovered an accidental pregnancy. That booze and those drugs could even have played a part in their childs death, who knows.
Whatever he chooses, and why should he be the one with the choice? He will cause pain. Never mind though, after all he is a master at that.
Don't leave it so long next time B.
The reviews and adds would be in their 1000's if you were a more regular updater.
Kgunter34 chapter 21 . 2/23/2014
I can't wait for that conversation. Great chapter.
helenemc chapter 21 . 2/22/2014
This chapter does not put Edward in a favorable light. He needs Bella to help him. Really? She was supposed to let him know about Peyton. When and how? I don't understand Emmett.
staceleo chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
What a great story! Can't wait for more!
cejsmom chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
So...what happens next? Dying to know. Can't wait for the next one!
cejsmom chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
So...I'm thinking her daughter did not survive? Or did she give her up? To Emmett?
cejsmom chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
What a start! Can't wait for the rest!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2013
What a fucking a bitch! What a cunt! She is such a hypocrite two face! Best thing Bella can do is leave her job and this town and start all over again somewhere new. I really don't want to see Edward with Bella. He has no heart and no soul. No remorse for all he did. No care in the world for the mess he left behind. He justifies his action by saying Bella didn't contact him. Did he leave her his number and contact info like a responsible person would do? No, of course not. He treated her like a psycho bitch. I know it is hateful but I really wish he gets to experience the kind of loss Bella did, the only way he could experience it is by losing his own daughter. A daughter he has known, loved, and cared for... But he is not so he would never know how she feels.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2013
Wow, what a bunch of friends she has. First, they are building his house, now they are babysitting his kid. Who needs enemy's when you can have friends like Emmett and whoralie.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
If this is where his parents lived and according to Bella the town is tiny, shouldn't they have been in the same high school? Shouldn't esme and Carlisle know about Bella's daughter?
Guest chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Emmett was correct in earlier chapter referring to Rosalie as a bitch of a wife, she is bitch.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
No fucking excuse. He should have told Bella instead of treating her like dirt under his shoes. Also, he should have thought about the fact that Bella could be preggo too since the idiot has no clue obviously to wrap his junk up.
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »