Reviews for Melancholia
kfoll chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
No Rose, his daughter is alive and well. He just lost the idea of another, less important one! It's guilt money. Pure and simple. Anyway, shouldn't you be on your friends side here! Shouldn't you be hating on Edward for what he did to your good friend Bella?
Bella really needs to tell Garret the truth about her feelings before it goes any further. She's being kinda cruel there.
Great that you are writing again. I hope!
Thanks for the dedication. This is still my favourite story out there.
faniac chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
"WTF is wrong with you?"
Really Edward?

I understand he is trying to make things right in HIS life, that much is obvious, but in order to do so, he must get Bella's forgivness.

So far, his method is only making things worst...To me, his present actions ( exposing Bella to his perfect wife and perfect HEALTHY daughter is even worst and more hurtful then the actions that led them in this situation.

Dumass!

Alltought I would wish for more frequent updates, i'm never giving up on this story. It's my favorite :)
Kgunter34 chapter 20 . 10/11/2013
Walk through town with him, no. Walk over and knock the shit out of him, yes. So glad you updated.
Kfoll chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
I can only wait so long! Officially giving up on this now. Such a pity!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
It's been nearly six months since you updated. Are we ever going to get a new chapter?
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2013
Update please. It's been two months.
fortunecomet chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
I wish there were like buttons next to reviews because I am in total agreement with kfoll's review. I don't understand how people can tolerate reading about Edward's sexual exploits while Bella stays celibate or even worse, a virgin, because she can't even get the desire to want to have sex with anyone that isn't Edward. Puleeze *eye roll*! Don't get me wrong, I'm a Bella/Edward shipper through and through, but sometimes it bothers me to see Bella get the short end of the stick when it comes to sex. So I'm glad that Bella got her some and that it was satisfying, although judging from the last sentence it doesn't seem like the good times are going to continue. I really hope Bella doesn't feel guilty about having sex with Garrett, even though it's to be expected since drowning herself in guilt seems to be Bella's forte. And maybe I'm in the minority here, but I don't feel all that sympathetic towards Garrett and I don't believe Bella did anything wrong with sleeping with him. She was emotional and they aren't in a committed relationship so I think Garrett was aware of what he was getting himself into. If he didn't he sure got the picture when Bella told him to "shut up and f*ck her." He had the choice to stop then or any other time, but he didn't so I think he is very aware that their illicit night wasn't about love. Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!
kfoll chapter 19 . 4/6/2013
Love, love this story. Love the way it's written and what you have to say. I also trust you entirely.
I can totally understand your Bella and whats going through her mind. This isn't out of character at all. She's trying to get a break from the maelstrom of emotions going through her head. What better way to do it than to lose herself in a good f**k. The sad part is that Garrett is going to get hurt. It's blatantly obvious that he is bang in love with her. Now she's got the added problem of extricating herself from this situation.
It always amazes me how readers can accept Edward shagging anything that moves on his journey back to Bella, yet Bella, who is usually the one that is abandoned or cheated on, must stay whiter than white, a born again virgin, until he comes back to her to give her the privilege of his magic penis; to reawaken the wanton slut in her! Ridiculous!
Don't you know the unwritten rule that Bella is only ever allowed to sleep with Edward? *rolls eyes.
TBH If you get readers flouncing because of the route your story is taking, then don't lose sleep over it. You're well rid! It's great to find a story that doesn't follow the same boring, predictable pattern that 80% of the stories on this site do.
Besides, that was hot!
helenemc chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
No, Bella, just no.
Creampuf99 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Good luck with this... it had real possibilities up until now. Its hard to believe someone like Bella could go from being frigid and depressed to a slut asking to be fucked hard in a couple of chapters, change the tag on this story if you dont want to upset a bunch of readers. I know being a writer is hard and I applaud you for putting yourself out there, but your Bella is very out of character and I for one will not continue to read a story that literally makes me sick.
Kgunter34 chapter 19 . 4/5/2013
Everyone needs some lovin. Great chapter.
faniac chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Wow! You are spoiling us :)

Omg Edward. You SO did chose wrong...
You could have had it all...Ashley as a friend. Libby as a daughter. Bella as a wife. You would have even had the chance to know and hold Peyton and maybe you would also have another child by now...

What do you have now? A marriage that is half satisfying, a guilty conscience over Bella, regrets for not knowing Peyton, and eventually a daughter (Libby) who will sufffer through her parents divorce because lets face it, it is bound to happen...

And by the way, I really don't see how he could help Bella greive for her lost daughter...

Can't wait for the next uptdate :)
Tach8 chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Very touching story.
helenemc chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
Whoa! That was a little presumptuous of Garrett. A bit too possessive for my taste. I hope that Bella does not fall for his "concern". I gather that Edward did not see the picture of Peyton. Edward really needs to get his act together and stop allowing the parents on both sides to manipulate him. Time to man up.
kfoll chapter 18 . 2/22/2013
I've read this twice now and both times I was shocked at Edwards unfeeling, matter of fact attitude to Bella and the fact that he has a dead daughter? Where is his regret? For his treatment of Bella as well as never getting to meet Peyton? In fact his only regret seems to be for his guilty feelings about being an asshole when he discovered that Bella 'kept his daughter from him'.
Instead of remorse and grief he seems to feel justified in choosing a life away from Bella with Ashley and Libby. It's as if he doesn't feel he did anything wrong, after all it was all Daddies fault; he made him do it.
His only regret seems to be the lack of passion in his marraige.
It's almost as if he's detached from the fact that Peyton died, after all he has his real daughter by his side so all he's missed is the idea of another one.
Doesn't he sympathise with Bella's grief? Surely if he did he would be less aggressive to Garrett? After all, as far as he's concerned, Garrett is the one who has been there for her.
Emmet seems to have forgotten what he did to Bella pretty quickly. What, is he now team Edward all the way?
My problem is that he could dump Bella, then just go on with his life, falling in love with Ashley, as if she never existed. By contrast Bella has stagnated as if it were yesterday. Her grief has definately contributed to this, but she was obviously so in love with Edward that she just hasn't been able to move on. The fact that he has, come on lets be truthful, he has, is what angers me.
Then there's this:
'I whip my head and stare at her. It is all I can do not to scream at her. I'm an asshole, but I am not abusive.'
Not abusive huh? I think after the way you belittled and insulted Bella in front of your friends in the past contradicts that massively.
I've never considered Bella weak. Edward, however, yes.
Although I cannot see a future for Bella and Garrett, I really don't want her to forgive Edward unless he experiences a little of the suffering that Bella has. So far I don't think he has come anywhere near close to it.
You're really spoiling us this week and I couldn't be happier.
106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »