Reviews for Melancholia
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Funny he jumps straight to the baby not being his. She is really gonna be pissed when she finds out about his kid. He should pick another town to move to. Great update.
Kgunter34 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Yeah so just pretending you don't know her was a much better way to go, idiot. Great update.
content1 chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Ah...and so we see how it begins to crumble...

I need more!
faniac chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Edward's little swimmers are very efficient LOL .

I can't wait for his reaction when he finds out about Payton...ouch, it's going to be painful.
helenemc chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Now at least we know what happened that weekend, but it still does not excuse Edward for the way he ignored and treated her when he got back to school. I hope he is suffering for what he made her go through. Is he still married to ashley?
faniac chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Wow, this is really good! I can't wait for the next update. :)
left in bits chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Oh how you make us feel her anguish and how it kills. I was liking Garrett but she's still so broken. She's not ready for that but here's hoping things look up for her soon?
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Great chapter. I have a bat ready for her to beat him with.
helenemc chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
So nice to see Bella excited about the benefit.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
SOOOO good!

I need more Edward ;)
content1 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
Of course you had to make us gasp in agony on that last chapter. that Bella will find a way to take back a little control.

More, please.
WhatIfThingsWereDifferent chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Great story!
jadedghost22 chapter 7 . 6/1/2012
This is such a sad story! I can't wait to see where you take this story!
left in bits chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I just found this today and I'm so intrigued! After this chapter, though, I think I can easily come to love this story. Can't wait to see how it pans out.
helenemc chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
I am happy that Bella got to unload. Edward deserves to know what his behavior did to her. I hope that she is not using Garrett, because that will not make her feel better.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »