Reviews for Return of the Shur'tugal
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 48 . 1/6
I love your story! After I finished the Eragon series I was really sad, but your story has those feelings that I miss and you made me experience again, thank you :)
Guest chapter 48 . 11/18/2014
This is an amazing story and I respect you greatly, don't stop doing what you like an never let life take you down.
MegKh chapter 48 . 10/15/2014
It's beautiful! I love the ending, it wasn't hanging at all because we know of the bright future ahead of them and endless possibilities. Thank you for not abandoning the story despite all you have gone true, you are a writer to the heart. Be well and take care of yourself! The characterization is perfect only with minor inconsistencies like how eragon and the dragonriders become vulnerable to Orrin's soldiers when they are highly skilled and experienced in fighting. I love how you imply things between Arya and Eragon that would otherwise be ruined if written elaborately. Thank you for this amazing story and may the stars watch over you.
Spitfire0 chapter 48 . 10/4/2014
Good chapter, though I was surprised to see Nasuada give up the throne. I'm sorry this story is coming to an end, but stories can't go on forever.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 48 . 10/2/2014
The Queen is thinking of retiring?
Can't say that I blame her. XDD
slythian chapter 48 . 10/1/2014
Awesome chapter waiting for next one
Scrawl the Penguin chapter 48 . 9/29/2014
Why dose my post say Guest?

Any ways great chapter and thanks for your work.

Scrawl-the-Penguin 9-30-14
Guest chapter 47 . 9/25/2014
In my post earlier I got the date wrong today's date is 9-26-14
Guest chapter 47 . 9/25/2014
GIVE ME MOREEEEEEE. I LOVE THIS STORY ITS WELL THOUGHT OUT AND WELL WRITEN. GIVE ME MORE, EASY THE ACHING OF MY TORTURED SOUL. IN THIS WORLD OF FANFICTION THERE ARE SO MANY WHO STEP FOOT ON THE PATH OF THE WRITER BUT THEN FALL ASTRAY ALONG THE ROAD TO COMPLETION. I BEG OF YOU KEEP YOUR MUSE ON A LEASH SO SHE MAY CONTINUE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH INSPIRATION FOR THIS BRILLIANT STORY. IN MY LIFE I HAVE READ COUNTLESS FANFICTION STORIES BUT ONLY A FEW STAND OUT AND THIS IS ONE OF THEM. ONE OF THE OTHERS DISAPPEARED WHEN THEY CLOSED THE SHURTAGLE FAFICTION WEB SITE. WHILE THE OTHER ONE'S AUTHOR JUST GAVE UP. AGIN I BESEECH THEE DO NOT GIVE UP, YOU MOST FIGHT ON AND CONTINUE TO WRITE

SCRAWL-THE-PENGUIN 9-15-14
GinsengH chapter 39 . 8/17/2014
Pretty good story. Especially considering all you have gone through.

However, there are a few points that should be noted. The first is that your story takes place 20 years after the end of the books. However, the impression that I get is that all but one or two of the characters presented here have aged no more than a few years. The one exception being the general of the Varden.

The other confusing point is Eragon's struggles with these shades. They were once Dragon Riders so they should certainly be more powerful than Durza, but Eragon also has the backing of all the eldunari.
paraguay13 chapter 47 . 8/14/2014
Pretty good story but well are you going to continue let me know I would love to continue reading your story.
darkreaper chapter 30 . 8/13/2014
Hey well at first congrats on a good story but there are a few irregularities that you surely can solve. For example why Eragon,Arya or Murtagh don't probe the mind of the elf they had captured or why they don't try and fly straight to Orrin as they are near invincible with the name of the ancient language and the eldunari. I can understand your reasons for them not doing so as it would finish the story far to early. But these are some of the points you could fix in future updates as they would surely just need a few words more and make the story all the better.
RedScotch444 chapter 2 . 8/10/2014