Reviews for 10 Songs About Brandt
Syntyche chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I really liked this! I don't go for drabbles much but this little collection was just perfect.
I don't post here anymore chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Ooooooh I loved these! 8D

Favorites:

1 (if Brandt walked up to ME like that and said "hi", I'd be his. XD)

6 (lol! XDD)

7 (XDDDD His warm-up stretches! hahaha, LOVE it!)

9 (okay, sounds terrible but it's hard not to giggle!)
tellygirl chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
What can I say about a songfic that made me sorried for our boy one minute and laughing the next except that it's !
autumnfierystar04 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love your writing style! Please write more on the Mission Impossible universe :D
Red Tigress chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This is pretty great. I think it's great how you covered a range of emotions and situations. I think I especially enjoyed the Bare Necessities, the Blues Traveler and the Rhythm of the Night ones. Just great tones overall.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
OK "James Dean" was so sexy and I can so totally see it! Plus the rest of these were just a blast!

...Jeremy Renner really has crawled into my head and taken up residence at this point.. I'm not sure I mind lol
anon chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
More Brandt stories! Yay1 And your Brandt stories, too! Double Yay!

I loved 1, 2 and 5 especially. The way you wrote everything was perfect. You really managed to get the scene and the tone right, even with so few lines. (Which isn't to say I'm not hoping you won't write fics that are way longer, XD)

Great fic!
DjDangerLove chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I enjoyed this so much! Each one I wanted to read more of! Great job and thanks for sharing! Can't wait for more Brandt stories from you!
purehalo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Each one of those was so sweet, and so full of insights. Loved it! Thanks for sharing
RuinNine chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Great job! Very nice! Although the last one was quite sad. ;_; Nonetheless, thank you very much!
SicklySweetNanny chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Why are you the greatest person in the world?

I was literally laughing one minute, then fighting the urge to cry the next. You have played with my heart.

It's kind of funny, one of my one shots was about Brandt having a dog lol! He just seems the type doesn't he?

Also, your taste in music is awesome. I've got some new music to download for my i-pod, methinks!
Adrian Nox chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
very well done. drabbles are prolly one of my favorite aspects of fanfiction. you don't really find them anywhere else in literature and they're so unique b/c you have to say a lot in few words. you do a wonderful job of conveying the characters. great job. ;)
PeggsterLover chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was so good! I loved it! You practically tampered with every emotion under the sun within these 10 ficlets :D great job!

Now it's my turn to beg you - I wanna see number 4 as a proper long fic! I wanna know why Brandt has to save the others ;)

Fantastic work, loved every bit of it! xD