Reviews for Make Your Way Back Home Again
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This was nice, I enjoyed reading it immensely! I thought the two of them had a wonderful balance between them with the talking and not talking, it was great! Thank you for sharing!

Mathilde
cassieerin chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
YAY! i love fluffy Katniss & Peeta! Such a happy piece :D
Rosalie Lillian Hale1915 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Lovedd itttt!
Vegas Nolan chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I love this. Very true to character, and the kiss at the end is steamy and romantic. Will you write more of this? Preferably with at least a little smut?
Miki chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Very nice! Thank you for sharing.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Like it.
AllAboutObsessions chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
like it
babyer5 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I hope you continue this! I can't wait to see what happens next!
penandquill chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Lovely ... please continue!
Pandora1984 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I enjoyed this story. It was a nice scene in their post-Mockingjay lives.
dwut chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Love it! Great job with their relationship. :)
Browniangel chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I love it, especially the ending when Peeta kisses Katniss. It would be awesome to see what happens between them. I hope you continue this story, I seriously looking forward to read it.
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love this! I really love the idea of both of them working together in the bakery. I don't think I've ever read that before. Tiptoeing around their feelings, not really saying anything and then Peeta finally let's loose and kisses her. Perfect!
Black Licorice Addict chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Absolutely, irrevocably LOVE it :)
MaverickPaxAPunch chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I think this was a great story, and I've been reading your other stories... I like Katniss and all, but she's always kind of annoyed me with the whole Peeta thing... you're a grat writer and this was a good story, but I've read your other work and honestly I think you capture Johanna and Gale exactly like the actual original characters created by Suzanne Collins. Don't put yourself down, it's a great story! Please reply back! :)Your biggest fan!