Reviews for Он всегда в моих мыслях
alexlc chapter 11 . 3/22
I love it when tasha gets whooped! :)
russia2774 chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
Please update soon
bboops15 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
next chap please
mary-lennette chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
Damn wow oh wow I mean this is just pulling me in more and more like seriously. I need more please. :)
mademoisellesnow chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
can't wait for more~ xoxo
lovingbites chapter 9 . 4/25/2012
Oh man lol Tasha crazy as cheese
xxbabyfactorxx chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Ooooo UD soon :D
Olivia Williams chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
ha take that bitch! obviously christian knew about tasha's obsession with dimitri from his comments at the begining of the story. who go's to a strangers house and starts insulting them let alone snoops through the huse untill she finds him, christian also needs to learn a lesson and i am sure rose will be willing to teach him aswell.

cant wait for more update soon
Answer-the-door chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
... intense! sooo good!
theroguebirdy chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
Haha Rose kicked Tasha's ass lol great chapter :D
Comrade chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
I just love stories where Skank-Tasha gets her ass served to her. Well Rose had to fight for her man, its not like Dimitri is going to beat the shit out of her.

Christian needs to wake up to himself and see what a bitch of a sister he has, she has deffinately brainwashed her brother and i think it was wrong for Christian to yell abuse at Rose without getting his facts straight. Tasha came into Rose's home and started calling Rose names and claiming like a crazy stalker that she was Dimitri's boyfriend. Yeah Sparky! what will you think of your precious sister when you hear about that.

Rose is not crazy, she just fights for the people she loves, she has a good heart and she could see how upset her man was and that shit is unforgivable. Tasha needs to piss off and go back to what ever sesspool she lives in. Dimitri got away from her for a reason, who knows what hell he was making of his life...no doubt stalking his every move and ruining his life, no wonder he wanted to get away and make a fresh start.

You would think that his family would know about that and explain it to Abe, no doubt Olena will feel bad about what happened in his home and tell Abe about what hell Tasha has put her son through. If anybody can keep that pycho bitch away from Dimitri and his daughter...Abe can.
Ranim chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
great chapter :)
Answer-the-door chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
WHOA! :O soo good! keep going :D
AutumnSoldier chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I LOVE IT! I DO NOT love Tasha though. She makes me angry. Anyway. Loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Lexi34 chapter 8 . 4/22/2012
omfg love it:) btw nice cliffhanger;) haha