Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
Firediva0 chapter 8 . 6/17
This is so good! I love this story, and I truly hope that you don't leave this gem unfinished. However, do remember that it's your choice and if you have completely fallen out of love with it, I won't pester you. Just remember that I will always wait for this to be continued or finally labeled On Hiatus or abandoned.

Totally a fan,
~Fire
Sarah132cs chapter 8 . 5/30
OMG! I can't wait as I said before I am now in-love with your story :D
Please PM me when there is a update
Sarah132cs chapter 6 . 5/30
I think I'm in Love with your story...
Sarah132cs chapter 5 . 5/30
you know I'm getting the vibe that Tom wants to kidnap Harry and lock him away for himself...
Sarah132cs chapter 4 . 5/30
that was... that was ... just WOW... its a good wow
Sarah132cs chapter 3 . 5/30
*Smirks* I can't wait to read the next chapter
Sarah132cs chapter 2 . 5/30
*Blinks and lets out a low whistle* Wow you have snagged my full attention and that's kinda hard for non-magic fanfiction that have to do with ' Harry Potter ' and I have to say I like this so far and its only the second chapter.
I give you cookies! Digi-cookies! *Hands over a basket of Digi-cookies*
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 5/30
you have peeked my Interest big time
L's Cappuccino chapter 7 . 4/30
Lot's of time skips here, are you going to elaborate later? Because honestly I felt like I accidentally skipped passed a page or two reading them.

And I'd like to say I like your story.
I like possessive Tom too! I think it would have been nice though, if Draco was attracted to Harry...fufu...no skin off my back though
QueenofSomeday chapter 8 . 4/20
Please tell me you did not forget about this fan fiction. It is amazing and I'm so intrigued by the plot. So please update!
slytherinprincess9109 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Please please please tell me this story hasn't been forgotten as I saw it has been more than a year since it was updated. I hope it hasn't been, because I have been sucked into it. I wanna know what is going to happen.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Gah. Trust an 18 year old Tom to be just as creepy.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Hehe. I find it weird that dumbles went straight to the pensive rather than explain to harBear everything first. So i'm curious, is this a fic with wizards and witches? How did dumbles get his hands on a pensive? So many questions. Hahah! Don't leave us hanging. ;)
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
What nooooo! Draco having A little crush on Harry wouldn't kill anyone. Please don't crush our dreams! Hahahaha! And a possessive tom is a hot tom! Hahahah!