Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
L's Cappuccino chapter 7 . 4/30
Lot's of time skips here, are you going to elaborate later? Because honestly I felt like I accidentally skipped passed a page or two reading them.

And I'd like to say I like your story.
I like possessive Tom too! I think it would have been nice though, if Draco was attracted to Harry...fufu...no skin off my back though
allthesametome chapter 8 . 4/20
Please tell me you did not forget about this fan fiction. It is amazing and I'm so intrigued by the plot. So please update!
slytherinprincess9109 chapter 8 . 9/2/2014
Please please please tell me this story hasn't been forgotten as I saw it has been more than a year since it was updated. I hope it hasn't been, because I have been sucked into it. I wanna know what is going to happen.
silverscribbles chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Gah. Trust an 18 year old Tom to be just as creepy.
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
Hehe. I find it weird that dumbles went straight to the pensive rather than explain to harBear everything first. So i'm curious, is this a fic with wizards and witches? How did dumbles get his hands on a pensive? So many questions. Hahah! Don't leave us hanging. ;)
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 5 . 6/7/2014
What nooooo! Draco having A little crush on Harry wouldn't kill anyone. Please don't crush our dreams! Hahahaha! And a possessive tom is a hot tom! Hahahah!
Kirtash R chapter 8 . 4/21/2014
Great idea!
DN chapter 8 . 4/20/2014
Please update soon!
Must say well that escalate quickly, from psycho to supernatural...
Just hope Sam or Dean hasn't hear about this hehehe
jayswing96 chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Will you continue?
Anaelyssa chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
Quite an interesting story. I'm curious what really killed Harry's parents, and of course, I'm looking forward to more Harry/Tom.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
I got so excited, I thought you'd updated, and then I realized that the update date was over a year ago :/
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2014
UPDATE?! PLEASE?!
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
I am just freaking amazed with this story. Tom sure is creepy though. I like the fact you made him into a demon! I wonder if he'll try and turn harry?!
Jasper1997 chapter 8 . 1/18/2014