Reviews for Ashes to Ashes
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
ADD MORE PLEASE! REALLY GOOD! I LOVE IT!
ruinedsandwich chapter 8 . 11/16/2016
OMMMMYY WHATS GONNA HAPPENN WHAT IF HARRY IS A DEMON FROM THE GRYFFINDOR LINE WHAT IF TOM SEND HIM THESE DREAMS. OMG ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
halfblood hufflepuff chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
So good! Tom is so seductive GAH I did not expect this to have supernatural elements lol thought it would be totally muggle, but makes sense why when Tom was rebelling his childhood blankly like a narration, as if he's done it so many times before, makes sense. Is dumbledore also a demon? Or like a warlock? Cuz why did it matter he was weakening and Tom managed to escape? Hopefully there's no prophecy to screw up the relationship! Although lol I'm surprised no one commented on Harry's unprofessional conduct XD (sitting on his patients lap? Kissing him? Napping beside him?)
Anon chapter 8 . 8/29/2016
Okay so where's the next chapter?
freyascarlatti chapter 8 . 6/17/2016
please update soon! i love your story!
Snake-faced chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
Whoa, this is awesome. I just thought this would be a muggle au, but wow, just wow. I did not expect him being a demon and wow this is just really good. Please keep it up :)
Guest chapter 8 . 5/25/2016
Please Update. It's really good
Dandelions and Tigerlilies chapter 8 . 2/28/2016
This is extremely interesting...you got me hooked to this story. :D
Lunaliceazreal chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I also love possessive Tom
Lunaliceazreal chapter 4 . 11/20/2015
Damm I thought they were really making out you're such a tease!
Lunaliceazreal chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Omg that escalated quickly
Lunaliceazreal chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
There is a lot of sexual tension ... I love it !
EpicDaydreamer chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
loved it. Hope you're still writing on this story.
Firediva0 chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
This is so good! I love this story, and I truly hope that you don't leave this gem unfinished. However, do remember that it's your choice and if you have completely fallen out of love with it, I won't pester you. Just remember that I will always wait for this to be continued or finally labeled On Hiatus or abandoned.

Totally a fan,
~Fire
Mermaid's Magic chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
OMG! I can't wait as I said before I am now in-love with your story :D
Please PM me when there is a update