Reviews for Touch of the Fingertips
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Cute
klainebowsandpercabeth chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
SOB SOB SOB SOB SOB PERFECT BOYFRIENDS SOB. SOB SOB.
THIS WAS AMAZING AND WONDERFUL AND KLAINE AND RAINBOWS.
nei stop chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Aw, just perfect :)
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Aww, so fluffy and cute :) Loved it!
CaseyChimera chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was adorable! I would love it if you added more chapters!
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awww, that was adorable! I loved it, you wrote it perfectly, thank you :)
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I love clingy Blaine. I love reunited Klaine. I love lots of Klaine kisses. So it figures that I love this fic too :)
mardie186 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Blaine (Darren) is sooo a cuddler. This makes perfect sense to me. He would want to be touching Kurt as much as physically possible. Even if he has cold hands. You can even see that in the Glee Christmas episode. Notice that in the black and white part of the show, Blaine's hand is nearly always touching Kurt's back. Blaine is very tactile. Or handsy. Either term works.
Liz chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
SO. FLUFFY. seriously I'm puking rainbows and unicorns over here. (that's a good thing, I promise.)
Klaina chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Gosh its soooooo Sweet i Love its cute and

Shows the Love they are Sharing !

Xoxo

-S
ThatStrangeGirl97 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
update soon xx]
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I love this! I want more in this verse! :)

So good!
acciodoublestuff0202 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
that was too freaking sweet, I'm literally getting cavities as we speak
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is so sweet and adorable!
ChrisLover350 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Sweet Jesus, are you even REAL? This fic is perfection, just like everything you've written before; beautiful, sweet, and funny, yet hot, sexy, and just...MMM! I've said it before and I'll say it again- your writing-style is incredible. You have SUCH awesome command of language and your words flow and melt together like butter, or something! (Sorry; not trying to be creepy or anything, but your fics are simply head-and-shoulders above everyone else!)

Thanks for letting all of us enjoy yet another wonderful fill!