Reviews for Sanctuary
RainbowGuardian13 chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
I love the story great job
Crazygrrl XD chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
This story is beautifully written, and the plot is amazing! I loved the writing style, down to the smaller deatail, and the fact it was about one of my OTPs was the best bonus! You're AU was amazing too! I love the twins possessive streak, as well as the undying love and care for Ratchet, and your rare pairing of Cliffjumper and First Aid was unexpected but certainly not unwelcomed. I don't suppose we'll be seeing any sparklings in a near sequel?
STARSCREAM RULEZ chapter 19 . 7/18/2013
Cool story. I love the mix of mythology and Cybertronians.
MissMary chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Intriguing AU, certainly kept my interest throughout the entire story.
Thanks for sharing.
Blackshadow32 chapter 19 . 2/13/2013
One word…Magnificent. It was adventurous and romantic. I at first could not get it but it went well after a while. Nightwalkers are vampires in the human term. I still cannot believe the things written. It was a suspense here and there. Seating on the edge of you seat that held me down. I read all of it for hours. I couldn't take my eyes off of the book for a second.
Greatest story yet.
Sideslip chapter 19 . 1/22/2013
How very sweet and sultry. Someday (when they bond) Ratchet will KNOW how much the twins love him.

Yep, they need that shower!
electro moonlight chapter 19 . 1/14/2013
yay smexy ratchet is hot
Yoru Hana1 chapter 19 . 1/12/2013
Squeeeeeee! *giggles* Damn, that was a fun ride.
DarknessRising10 chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
Such a perfect, if not taunting, wrap up to this story. Such contrast in feelings too. In the main I found it quote emotional, not to the point of tears but just something in my chest. Granted I have found the whole story emotional, shedding tears in places but there is just something about the twins here that gets to me. The way they should be feared dark, killers but yet they are so full of compassion but still fear they are not enough. THEN we were treated to that rather delectable berthroom scene :D

I agree with Sideswipe, we need that shower scene

Thank you for further feeding my obsession for this story.
Rose221 chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
I loves this chapter! For once it was only ratchet and the twins :)
Exactlywhat chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
You, my friend, have outdone yourself. . I loved it! You wouldn't believe how excited I was when I saw you had updated this!

A lovely ending for a lovely story. I really liked the junior medic's quip about "preping the med bay", and the Twins' ring(s).

Great job! Um... can't wait to see the sequel...? .
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
So much love for this!
Pandablubb chapter 19 . 1/11/2013
That was the perfect epilogue for this story, seriously. I LOVED it. It's a perfect happy end. Thanks so much for writing this story and sharing your wonderful ideas with us.
LadyAnatar chapter 18 . 12/4/2012
All right, I'm going to take the numerous "The Ends" as a sign that this story is Finished. (FYI, you haven't marked it as Complete, which is why I'm a bit hesitant.) Will their be an epilogue or sequel?

This. Story. Is. Awesome! You blend our old earthern monsters/Folk with Transformers in a brilliant way that I never would have imagined possible. Undoubtedly, this is one of my favorite stories on the site. Their wearing clothes is a bit odd, but nothing to freak out about.

Also, I like this pairing... I mean trio. You portray all of the characters very vividly and accurately. Kudos for that!

One last thing that I appreciate is that I did not spot any spelling/grammar issues. Believe me, all of your readers are grateful for that.

Congrats on an amazing story, and may your future writing endeavors be this successful!
cmdrtekk chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
This was an enjoyable story. Once again, thank you for sharing