Reviews for Protect Me
i'd sink us to swim chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
I'd never really thought about this pairing before, but this is great! Brilliant, really. As always(:
JustLu chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This broke my heart. "You can't protect me anymore."

Your story is simple yet very beautiful despite its length and I really enjoyed it! Well done! :)
A Sirius Crush On Moony chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Ok so this is weird... I never knew who Scabior was but I thought I'd read it anyway... I figured out who he was and it makes the pairing so much better ;)

They make a great couple... really :) And I loved the whole idea...

Regulus is one of my favourite characters from Harry Potter so it was nice to see him in it but it was also so sad that he knew he was going to die soon :'(

I felt so bad for him, but at the same time happy that he was kissing Scabior ;) It was great, really :P

Loved it! New OTP on its way, me thinks :P
OCDdegrassi chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww, Reg/Scabior. Never thought of this couple before, but Scaboir really is sexy in the movie! I love how you chose for him to say 'beautiful' over and over again. It made me melt XD I also loved how you didn't have him fall into Regulus and proclaim his undying love. That seems unrealistic. You wrote them very believable andby the end, I really wanted Scabior to save Reg :( The last two lines were perfect though.
Thanatos Angelos Girl chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Three words: I loved it! It was amazing and Scabior was absolutely sexy and poor Regulus full of undeniable woe. I loved how Scabior was slightly uncomfortable with his declaration of love because that seems so much like him and good use of the daily prompt! :)
sackvillebaggins chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh sad! Your Scabior is wonderful, don't worry. One of my favorite stories about him, actually. The italic sentences are one my favorite parts of the story. And knowing whats going to happen all the while makes it all the more sad. You're a wonderful writer!

Rose
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Ah, I really loved your portrayal of Scabior in this! He was just right - dark, seductive, casual and sarcastic… Yet you still showed his feelings for Regulus in his concern. This last conversation was a very sweet moment, yet it was so hard for Regulus… I like the way you showed the balance between weakness - fear - and strength in his whole attitude. The beginning was especially good, it really showed that he was ready, prepared to sacrifize himself - and yet it was so hard to abandon his love… Great job! )