Reviews for Oh Susie Q
Pink ranger 13 chapter 2 . 4/21
It's a great story and please continue the story .
darck ben chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
good story please update
malenita artiz chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Please continue!
malenita artiz chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Loved that someone writes fanfic about this movie. Ive been thinking about it for a while. Im a big fan of Amy Jo Johnson. Maybe I write about Susie Q when I finished my two current stories.
Good chapter.
RamaeArmelle chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
You must continue this story - as a 90's kid I wanted this to be true so badly. Please. I beg of you - continue this fanfic. 3
nemodorycrushmarlen chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Please PLease PLEase PLEAse PLEASe PLEASE update! :D It's soooooooo good!
tpico93 chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
love the track this is on! Please continue!
KoalaLynny chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Would love to read more of this! Looks good so far!
nemogirl16 chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Oh my goodness! Please update?! This story is AMAZING! Jeepers (: hahaha
lady white roses chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I am trying very hard not to gush but oh my! the charm bracelet! only Zack would wear it. I can so seeing him doing that! (he was a dream! I had such a crush on him) the mystery is getting deeper. Maggie Quinn cousin distant relative questions questions! I hope u update as fast as u did before!
lady white roses chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OK this is dire u can't just end it that way. I loved the movie and just watched it on YouTube. you can't find it on any other form but that and I have a serious Jones for a fan fiction about her and caught my eye for several reasons 1 being the only one! two it was rated mature *wink wink* three the summary was perfect. now please write more and i will review every chapter and send other cult classic lovers your way. please please please!
turbomagnus chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Yay! I'm not the only person who remembers this movie! It was one of my favorites before Disney stopped airing it and their other 'Disney Channel Original Movies', so I'm anxious to see where you go with this story.