Reviews for Only Friend
lmreese1997 chapter 3 . 8/26
that's part of the reason I watch everything with subtitles.
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 8 . 8/23
Really fantastic story, hit all the right spots in my soul
93 Diagon Alley chapter 8 . 8/8
This was so brilliant. I loved all the steps Arthur (and Gwen, by association), took to really grasp and understand Merlin’s magic, and magic in general, before speaking to Merlin himself.
DoctorDonna77 chapter 4 . 7/6
Hi thank-you for the story so far , I am enjoying it immensely. I'm coming to it rather late it's July 2019 but it's never too late for great Merlin fan fiction. I am off to see the new Spiderman movie this week, however it's not the Andrew Garfield one you spoke of (I liked it back then, remembered him fro Doctor Who). So much has happened in MCU since then ...various Avengers movies, Spiderman: Homecoming. I'm off to see Spiderman: Far from home. Hope you've enjoyed them all too.
Thanks again for this story. I will check out some of your other ones too.
Yodelling-Pickle chapter 8 . 5/28
I think Arthur's a bit too forgiving in this one, but I'll take it. I think, to understand is more important than to forgive, but understanding can be the path to true forgiveness. So this is fine, even if it's a little bit out of character, perhaps? Anyway. I loved the story! Thank you for writing it. Trully an amazing work! You weaved the words beautifully.
cshen.julienne chapter 8 . 3/30
Awww, I love it! :)
HAHAHAHHAHAH love that last line!
MagicLia16 chapter 8 . 3/9
That was an absolutely beautiful story. It has got to be one of the best reveals I’ve read! You got me crying from the first quote of a song that NEVER fails to get me to cry and matched perfectly with Merlin and Arthur’s friendship. Thank you for that wonderful piece of literary art. You said that you weren’t very proud of it, but you should be. I mean it when I say, thanks. :)
MagicLia16 chapter 4 . 3/9
Took your YouTube suggestion! I loved the way it fit with the music and it was SUPER dramatic! Thanks for that! :)
StellarMage99 chapter 8 . 1/15
Arthur you're awful XD torturing poor Merlin like that XD
StellarMage99 chapter 7 . 1/15
Though I guess he would feel guilty about almost killing Arthur even if it wasn't his fault it IS Merlin XD.
And Morgana brought up the poisoning later Im just surprised Merlin didn't bring it up himself but at least he thought things through and came to terms with what happened. Realizing Morgana was in the wrong long before he had to do anything
StellarMage99 chapter 6 . 1/15
I thought Merlin was going to say what he did to Morgana. It seemed more fitting, him poisoning her and refusing to help her when she did not understand her magic under Uther's rule. Him being incredibly guilty over it and the fact that he knocked her off the stairs only to cure later and cause even more havoc just because the king and Arthur were sad. Idk I just don't think Merlin should have felt guilty about the snake thing Morgana put in his neck since that wasn't his fault, even he knew.
Still. Good story though.
I just felt like pointing that out. Regardless I like how Arthur and Gwen are piecing things together
RubberS0ul chapter 8 . 12/15/2018
I'm deceased this was so good I'm beaming. Pretty sure I read this like years ago but it hasn't lost its touch. Great work.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2018
I wish this was the actual show. Thank you for your efforts. It is an amazing story :)
trekmel chapter 8 . 10/24/2018
Oh this was such a wonderful tale! I just loved the whole "not a beginning or ending...but something more." Wow. Just wow and thank you.