Reviews for Only Friend
PadrePedro chapter 8 . 1/31
Applaudes! Call out the author on the stage to receive my deep appreciation! This chapter is one I will re-read soon!
PadrePedro chapter 7 . 1/31
Again, writing great dialouges is one of your strengths! As is making me laugh my head off at the end of this chapter!
PadrePedro chapter 6 . 1/31
If this was long, it was mesmerising to the measure it didn't feel long at all!
PadrePedro chapter 5 . 1/31
You are very good at writing dialouges! (And making a reader happy!)
PadrePedro chapter 4 . 1/31
I cried myself through two scenes with swords; first Arthur's monologue holding Excalibur, and then his way of trusting his older one to Merlin! For the rest I was just thrilled by your writing skills!
PadrePedro chapter 3 . 1/31
I think you did this very well. I really like the way Gwen sees through it, but keeps cool all along!
PadrePedro chapter 2 . 1/30
With 600 reviews - stop being as self confident as Arthur!
PadrePedro chapter 1 . 1/30
It is sad BBC so carefully missed all the chances . . . but I am glad others didn't!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/30/2021
? ?GWEN SAID A BAD WORD?
Akrttn chapter 8 . 8/28/2021
Amazing.
stygianblue chapter 7 . 7/22/2021
help it's 3am and I'm WHEEZING
I love this story with my whole heart lmaoo
emily4498 chapter 8 . 6/5/2021
I have to say that I love reveal fics and this is one of my favorites
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2021
I saw fightboredom's review. Let me just say, those descriptions give CHARACTER to the story. They show the passion in Merlin and Arthur's eyes, and they are beautiful.
Also, Oz's writing is awesome.
fightboredom chapter 8 . 5/29/2021
"kaleidoscopic eyes", "ocean bluestormy blue" slate etc. We get it, you're obsessed with their 2 different shades of blue eyes but repeating the same descriptions over and over is unnecessary and distracting from the story.

Also prophesied not prophesized.
fightboredom chapter 6 . 5/28/2021
"...not unwilling to share ..." is a double negative meaning the opposite of what Merlin intended.