Reviews for Only Friend
"Darkest sense of humor" THAT IS SO TAKEN FROM COLIN IRL THOUGH
it was MORE than acceptable.
okay I already know that this is gonna be way amazing. all your fics are.
Hilarious I can't breathe rn
Nooooo it's not cheesy..it's super amazing! :D
fightboredom chapter 2 . 1/9
I think it's Forest of Essetir, at least that's how it's spelled in other stories.
fightboredom chapter 1 . 1/9
comprised and curtsy not compromised or courtesy.
Cat Ciolko chapter 8 . 9/19/2020
Brilliant story. Couldn't stop reading. Please continue the story. Can't wait till the next chapter.
Scruffles Pup chapter 8 . 7/29/2020
This was such an amazing story! I loved it! By far one if the best reveal stories I have read! I couldn't stop once I started! It has my emotions going haywire, and i was laughing my head off! Very very very well done! Would totally read a sequel if you make one! And if you already have, I'll go find it! :)
LokiTheSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/9/2020
I've been re-reading this fanfic every so often for years. It's just that good.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2020
I am going to make this my headcanon and forget about stupid finale
ChaosFreaki chapter 3 . 3/28/2020
omg omg omg omg, I am so sappy for those two idiots and their relationship... and you've captured it sooooo good in this story. I'm so in love ️
ChaosFreaki chapter 1 . 3/27/2020
Hey, hello... its been ages. and I very much hope you are well ️

with everything going on I had very serious Merlin feels and decided I wanted to reread one of my favourite stories. so here I am. and honestly, I forgot how absolutely awesome it is I'm done with the first chapter and absolutely excited to read the rest.

there will be more comments from me in the near future

Something I noticed while I was reading the chapter, when Arthur is hiding he snuffs out the torch. which makes sense of course. but wouldn't Merlin question why Arthur was carrying an unlit torch? I'm just wondering, feel free to ignore me tho ️
anto c chapter 8 . 1/26/2020
This is the story i needed is 2020 and i still love the serie and look for stories like this, thank you so much. You know you could do a continuation maybe it willbe Nice but this is my favorite
lmreese1997 chapter 3 . 8/26/2019
that's part of the reason I watch everything with subtitles.