Reviews for Frailty
midnight-flurry chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Finally! Someone who blows up Mariarty in the first season! I've enjoyed this story a lot and this ending is so sweet. At first I didn't know how this would work with Sherlock being a mother and all but it does work out in the end. Thanks for the great story.
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Oh my snap!
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
This is really good. It encouraged me to write my own Sherlock fic. Thank you so much for writing this series.
joniskpelare chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
I like the story very much and especially the ending.
Purple Majestic chapter 8 . 4/17/2012
nice sweet ending!
millernumber1 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Nicely done! The pieces of the plot and character backgrounds really fit together well, and the resolution was moving. I do hope you write a few standalones - this is a nicely designed world, and I think it could use expansion!
MrsCumberbatch chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
Hello dear!

I'm terribly sorry for what happened with FFnet, but certainly... This end was amazing! I mean- she did it! I was so worried you were going to kill Sherlock but this end was amazing.

Loved the part when Sherlock asks John to let Alex know he is his father and then he agreeing with her!

The end was pretty, quite extraordinary, I loved it.

John Watson was the best boyfriend ever, I wish I could have one just like him :)

Loved this whole universe, fem!Sherlock and all of this. Thank you so much for writing it and of course, for the hard work!

Well done!
mangaluva chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
YES! EVERYBODY LIVES! Except Moriarty, but he doesn't count. And that last bit... D'AAAWWWWWW. SO CUTE. I almost cried. I loved the flashbacks to Sherlock's dad, too. If you're doing oneshots, I will so read them, because I love Alex and I love this universe. (Aside from Irene Adler- who could be even more hilarious as a standalone character with a total thing for Sherlock ("John, pick your jaw up off the floor")- I'm fine with season 2 not happening. Aside from Moriarty now being dead, Mycroft is an epic dick in season 2 and it isn't what I'd expect of this version of Mycroft.)

Overall, the stories were well-written- no grammar or spelling errors that I can see, which is rare- and cleverly reinterpreted to allow for the character changes. The characters were still in-character, but allowing for different relationships and the factor of Alex. Fantastically well-written, gripping and just beautiful. Loved it :)
awakened-earth chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
awh, that's a cute ending. Loved the whole thing. ]
Mr. Thumbsup chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Very good ending. I had always figured that Sherlock would have been more than willing to shoot that bomb if it could have killed Moriarty, no matter who got caught in the blast.

I am a little disappointed at not getting to see how you would handle Femlock versus Irene. But whatever, this was still a great story. Well done.
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
That was simply a magnificent ending to a beautiful story.
l-girl chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
I loved this little verse (and think you nailed a female Sherlock) and would love to see more of it... (and you could do Hounds of Baskerville if you ignore the last scene)
BurnedSpy chapter 8 . 3/29/2012
yay and boo, boo that it's over, but it was great all the same PLEASE do series 2 i personally think it would bring out more of their feelings for each other especially with Irene Irene can be bisexual
imperativa chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
holy mother of god moriarty is alex's father oh my sljfal;sjfjas this is my favoritest story ever and ahaoshflshflh it just keeps getting better and better!
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 7 . 3/28/2012