Reviews for Exhale
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Fortunately, he only had to wait three. Well done!
miss greenpeace chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This one struck me as deep and original. The way you delve into the thoughts of the character is amazingly well, I can almost feel what they're feeling. And that's the most important thing in a story, right? To be able to express what the character's feeling into the readers, and they all turn alive, even just for a moment. What I like best is that you end the story with such hope, and it represent many things of what they've been through: that she teaches him to hope in good things, and that he wouldn't mind waiting at all once he understands his own feeling - after all, he's been through many worst things. Instead of description of self pity and broken heart, you end it in such a positive note that I feel warm all over. Thank you, this is a very warm fic.
tisg167 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Really good fic! i like that the canon is done really well and even more descriptive.
chahiro in love 101 chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Amazing
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Nice piece of work. The first and the last paragraphs were the best, I think. I like how some of the formulations are so simple, yet say enough.

...Also, the scene where Inuyasha says that Kagome was born for HIm and not for some stupid evil plan was uber cute. Needs more ff coverage, so thx 4 u contributing XD
Kaita the Creeper chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Hehehe I am the first to review yaaaay me! Hehe sorry. Anywho I really liked it. It was so sweet and kinda sad. I liked the ending. Are you going to make a sequel? Hm. I am not that big of InuKag pairings but this was very sweet and I liked it:) I think you should do a sequal from Kagome's POV. That would be awesome.