Reviews for Fever Dreams
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 4 . 9/22/2014
So cute! Thanks for sharing your work! He's so adorably clueless!
-hbpm
Energetic Anomaly chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
This was a wonderful story! You captured the voices of Numair and Daine very well, which is hard for most people to do & it really made the difference between a good story and a great one. So bravo! I intend to go and see what other great works you have for me to read!
Anonymous chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Great story! Love the perspective
Lilly chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
LOVE it! Wish you would write more Immortals fanfiction. I like the romance fluff.
KAWAIIwolf-luvr chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
I will say, this was a wonderfully written fic :) Bravo. I look forward to more of your work! May writers' block never darken your doorstep.
ScootyJenkins chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Very well done, and you're right that Numair doesn't know he's in love with her yet. So many "unicorn fever" stories are non-canon because of that. Good job!
janefanatic chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
I loved Onua and Alanna's inputs this chapter!
Watchwoman chapter 4 . 9/20/2012
Nicely done! I liked this deeper look at the time Daine was ill. I especially enjoyed following Numair through the chapters. You have a lovely writing style, I'm looking forward to reading your other stories. Thank you.
AnneSilverfire chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
That was an absolutely wonderful peek into a part glazed over by the series. I don't review a lot when I'm reading through all the stories in a certain section an author has but since you asked... :) oh! And I really thought you captured all the characters well. The idea was super cute, I always did want someone to explore the fever and glad you did (and did do well)
Alyssa chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
I LOVE your writing! This was absolutely wonderful. You captured the characters beautifully, as well as maintaining Tamora Pierce's style while still adding your own flair. It worked very well with my mental imagery for this particular scene. :)
Thank you!
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Nicely done! It seemed so strange to me that he would sneak her hair...this made it so believable (and the poor dolt so pitiable!) that I would have a hard time thinking it could happen any other way! ;P Thank you-I enjoyed this!
KairaWindblower2008 chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Love it! Great topic, your writing style keeps with the books, AND you know how to spell, unlike so many others! ;D
Anonymous chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Thanks for the beautiful story. I've really enjoyed reading it.
hazelnight chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Hey I loved this fanfic!

I read quite a few of your fics and I love your style. It's rare to find. authors who make so few mistakes, and you aren't afraid to approach more mature themes (like in the ones of yours I read about thayet and Jon,and daine and numair fluff). It's refreshing to have a less childish point of view on all these stories.

And I really liked how you followed the story, and numair didn't know he was into her yet. I have to agree, the little tidbits and unused trails the authors leave throughout their books are a fanfict writer's dream Come true ;)

Keep up the good work :)
MageNellofGalla chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Absolutely loved it! Wonderful writing as always but I'd like to point out that Neal isn't blond. His hair is light brown. But that wasn't really an important detail. _

Lovely take on the Unicorn fever. Well, unicorn fever isn't actually lovely... I meant that the story you wrote to describe the events was lovely. xD Perfect Numair :3 He's so clueless! Haha. Well, that's all. Again, I loved it. Keep writing for the fandom! :D

Warmest Regards,