Reviews for The Moon Child Made Cold
twztdwildcat chapter 1 . 6/3
Ohh very good! Nice twist to the usual heartbreak scene.
nikfe2 chapter 1 . 5/30
I hate darien
The Grand Dragon of Light chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
I love this story more each time I read it, so I finally decided to write a review saying as much: I love your story! As much as I like the pairing I always felt that Serena could do better and could have had the chance to do so, I wonder if future King Endymion foresaw that there was a chance Serena would not forgive his past self and therefore ruin the future while trying to 'test their love'?

Your idea: that the heartbreak would take on a mind of its own possess Serena was brilliant and I love it! Though kyil raised the issue of we never knew exactly how she was 'infected', I'm reminded of season 1 when the Negaverse would 'maximise the energy output' of someone, that's the thing your idea reminds me most of.

That teeny issue aside I love your fanfic and am happy to re-read it over and over! Thank you for sharing this story and your brilliant writing style with us on FanFiction :)
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
O.o Very interesting take on the R break up. It was pretty sad how she was going about her life, I liked the ending and I'm glad things turned out well! ;)
Shaydees chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Wonderful story! It was concise but still detailed enough to be complete. Great job!
kyil chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I love the idea of your fic. It was very intriguing.

But I have to question that if it was Wiseman or the Dark Moon clan that had infected Serena with the dark energy, why did they not somehow use it to their advantage? Your explanation was definitely plausible and satisfying for Serena's sudden indifference, but the fact that the enemy never tried to use that to their advantage seemed to just leave me feeling a bit cheated.

While I enjoyed your form of story telling, I also felt like the story seemed a bit monotone the whole time I was reading it. I think adding more description into the events would have made the fic more captivating. Part of your story just felt like a list of events and that made it a bit dull at times.

While I believe that Serena would definitely always forgive anything Darien does wrong(since it's in her kind nature and her devoted love for him), I do find her just out right letting everything slide right after getting the dark energy cleansed seemed a bit rushed. While she may not have the heart to stay angry, I would still think she be hurt.

All in all, I enjoyed reading this sweet fic.
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i seriously loved it! :3
Phenitial chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh so sweet!
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
good story
Pp chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I read your story and I really like it. I have to say that I agreed with ladybug... You can not break a hart, and then pretend that nothing happen...

I hope I can read more af your stories

happy new year

xoxo
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This story is great and amazing, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Supalady05 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really nice story. Great job. D
ladybug chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I like well enough except the end where all is well and forgiven for the Jerk of darian. I hate how easy he brake her hart and how easy he is forgiven. I don't think anyone can forgive someone easily after being hurt so bad
bashfulglowfly chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Good job!
Ash chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So cute. I really liked it. :)