Reviews for Water and Sand
Delightful.
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Newsflash for you cookie; he ain't kiddin'!

This was cute. I had trouble figuring out who started it, but then I figured that it didn't matter. Both of them have valid viewpoints.
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This is adorable, you capture these little "throw away moments" and make them golden!
WingsandRings chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Eeee how lovely! 3
simpleDMD chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I LOVED THIS. Sarek, that smooth son of a gun...

Very well done! :D
GratefullyDead chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Seriously awesome. Also, it's begging for a sequel - I can hear it. Very fun and clever. Need to know how Sarek did on the boat and how Amanda handled The Forge, please and thank you!
LettieM chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
LOL! Love the dialog here, especially the last two lines: "That can be arranged." ... She was pretty sure he was teasing." I love the way you write these two. Good job!
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
no amanda. he wasn't teasing... they're so cute! :)
Vulcanblood chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
The best part about canon pairings is that no one can yell at you for pairing them together!

Unlike my fav pairing... which shall stay a secret... mwahahha...

Anyway, I love how you potray Sarek in your stories! I can tell that this is your favorite paring :D
Draqonelle chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Let us hope he does not see a fish. I think he might panic... in a totally logical way! XD

Oh Vulcans and Humans more alike then different
Kountry101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Haha I love these two. :)
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh, my, I like that a lot, thank you!
Sanzi chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Amusing story- and Sarek does have reason to be scared of water (if that is what he is), I think- he's Vulcan, so with all that compact muscle mass crammed into a human-sized form, he's probably not going to float if he falls into water, it occured to me ;
VickyFromGreece chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
LOL That was adorable! And Amanda was mistaken - Vulcans do not "tease"! LOL
Samiferal chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
My God, I absolutely loved this!

And because that is a boring response, I will now add a few more colourful words:

Awesome, lovely, fascinating, witty, humorous, very in-character, umm... awesome again?

Sarek and Amanda OTP. They're so sweet.