Reviews for Remembrance
tromana chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This is lovely. I can really believe that Jane (who normally suffers in silence) would have a sudden outburst of anger - and heartbreak - and disappointment - and fear - considering he has literally just remembered everything about who he'd become since his wife and daughter had become. And of course, he would justify doing this in front of Lisbon because of who she is. Everything he knows about her has been restored too. I love his horror at the way he disrespected her, because if he does respect anyone (albeit in his weird way of showing it), it is her. This is a great tag and I'm glad I've finally got around to reading it.
TagAdmirer chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Oh... first one was also beautiful!

Great last line, I agree with the others, but only second to the moan How could I be happy?

I think Jane will find it difficult to forgive himself for ever forgetting his loved ones, for not wanting to get the memories back. Wonder if it will come up again?

New layers of guilt for him, new depth of gratitude to Lisbon- well eared, of course. Putting him through this must have been hell, for her as well as for him.

Compliments, again! I'll certainly be on the lookout for more.
Donnamour1969 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Nicely done. Those last few lines were the best. Hope to see more from you on here. Welcome to the fold :).
ShellGrad chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Very well done. I think Jane has been more a suffer in silence type but I think you made his outburst believable. I can't imagine him letting out those thoughts but, again, you made it believable.

Almost every fanfic is slightly OOC to get what we want out of it. The best authors make us believe that the character could be like that.
macisgate chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was so good! Especially that last line. And I liked that line about wrapping her arms around him like a benediction. Beautifully done.