Reviews for Fear Will Always Hold You Back
viennaaa chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
Such an amazing story!
I almost stopped reading when Harry changed in the tub, but Im glad I didn't!
I thought that was stretching it but it really fitted quit well...
Thanks! Xx
spk chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
WOW! Great description of the type of bond/relationship we all dream of having. :)
YeCatsJ chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
Amazing story. Got very nervous during the final battle , but soooo happy now. Great job.
adafrog chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Very good story. Thanks.
Obscured Angel chapter 9 . 6/10/2012
Another masterpiece by the master of words.
thefeyrabbit chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
That was an entertaining story, I liked it. The last chapter seems to have lost its scene breaks though (maybe ffnet thing) , all your other chapters have them. Also a few plot devices seem to just pop up out of no-where (magic limiters on Harry's wrists, a unique bond forming suddenly), and the final battle seemed a bit rushed. Overall, its well written and a good read. Thanks for posting it :)
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
Great story hun

I loved it!

It was romantic and so well planned out :)

Kudos

Blade
Onyx Orchid chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
This fic is fantastic and very well-written... High on the fluff, but it was consistent, so it wasn't gag-worthy at all.. :) Good job :)
sjrodgers23 chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
loved it more stories like this one please thank you
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 9 . 1/17/2012
great story! Ron lol...
bluemesa356 chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Another WONDERFUL story! I'm glad that you're trying to all your stories back on . One story, my particular favorite, hasn't been posted yet, and I'm wondering when it will be. I'm unsure of the exact title (it's either "Heir of The Four Founders" or "The Founders' Heir" (Renatus?)), but a Caliban de Montesque (Dumbledore's son, Agenemnon) kills his cousin Molly Weasley, and Draco finds his birth mother, Miranda Breyerson. Hermione's parents are also killed, and she has an owl named Thoth. I hope you will re-post it. As I said, it's my absolute favorite of all of your stories. You are a fantastic writer, I want you to know that. THANK YOU!
tommyboynv chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
As I've said before, it's great to have another one of your stories back up and available. Thank you for taking the time with them...both the time spent when written and getting them back up.

Thanks much!
thrnbrooke chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Oh I loved loved loved this!
Slytherdor chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
Love this fic.

Just one thing though, you may have already been told, but Isn't Holyhead Harpies is an all women quidditch team. How can Seamus play for them?
sunsethill chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
I remembered the beginning of this one quite clearly. As usual it was quite emotionally gripping as usual. I couldn't remember if this one ended happy or tragically so I was holding my breath to the very end. Sigh. Dodged the angst-bullet this time. Good job.