Reviews for The Boy Who Loved
the lovely badger chapter 38 . 8/16
i cant stop smiling :D
reader200037 chapter 1 . 8/11
i love this
if you see this, read the story, it really is intertaining
badgerpride chapter 24 . 8/10
y the huffle-hate?
yaoi luver 123 chapter 22 . 8/10
please
the slither-puff chapter 16 . 8/9
:o:o:o:o
i died.
Then came back to read it 7 more times!
I love this so much! If i'm sad all i have to do is read this chapter and i go. D: - :D
therandomhufflepuffof2004 chapter 7 . 8/8
i love this! A little drapple but i still love it!
Doovagamer 2284 chapter 7 . 8/3
Ha drapple refrance
Silvertikal chapter 51 . 7/21/2016
Hiya! I loved the story, but there were some inconsistencies. Near the beginnig, back when Draco overheard Harry singing happy birthdya to himself, he said it was his 17th birthday not 16th so i got confused for quite a while when Healer told Sev he had til Harry's 17th bday to blood-adopt him.

Also, how did Lucius and Bella and everyone else get caught? That wasnt explained so i felt a bit shortchanged there.

Lastly, i got lost in the story and i had a love/hate relationship with all of those cliffhangers. Besides a few grammatical/mispelled words errors this story was very well written so brava to you. :)

Thanks for feeding my Drarry obsession with a great story. :D
TexasTurtle chapter 51 . 12/19/2015
Thank you for writing and sharing. Wonderful. Thx
Percy chapter 51 . 10/27/2015
This story was wonderful, thank you for giving me such a fulfilling read.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/26/2015
I was all sad and stuff until "one in particular in the shape of a Walrus" and I busted out laughing I should probably go to bed... Love the story though!
History chapter 51 . 6/25/2015
Thank you for finishing your story!
Tony chapter 51 . 6/25/2015
Great ending and wonderful journey, thanks for posting! ;-)
Chittsu chapter 49 . 6/19/2015
Awwww that was one cute chapter! And the ending!
Lisa chapter 37 . 6/3/2015
I always felt Molly over killed it with turning a blind eye when it came to her two youngest children. I mean one would think the atrocious eating habits of Ron, especially talking with his mouth full of food or juice or cramming in the food. Then his attitude of late, especially calling Harry's mom and Petunia's sister an whore and Ginny wanting to be in Harry's bed. Ron and Ginny need Bill, Charlie and Percy to take over due firm hands to hold them and sturdy boots to put up their coddle rears.