Reviews for The Boy Who Loved
I love it! Love it love it love it! But..uhm..Im a HufflePuff..so..calling HufflePuff's idiots...kinda offended me...but who cares!? I love it! Im on Ch 3 right now i juat came back for the review...But you make amazing stories! Keep it up!
Alice Whitney chapter 8 . 9/3
kinda confused as to who is muhgle amd who are wizard kind. clearly draco amd the malfoy family are wizard, but cho and cedric went to school with harry, so they're muggle...
Perrygrace9 chapter 6 . 6/13
Someone should have warned me that even though the grammar and plot base is good, this fic extreamly boring. Like 5 chapters and still nothing apart from irritating useless boring details.
J. Patrick chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
In and around ch. 19, I am confused why Draco had to move in with Harry? After making contact with Prof Snape, why could he not move in with him? He was his godfather. Even when school began, wouldn't Snape be OK with his godson staying at his place? If the author really wanted to deny that possibility, he could have simply had Lucius watching the place. And how the heck did Prof Snape not think to allow his son to do the same to keep him from abuse and rape?
spittingllama7856 chapter 51 . 11/19/2017
My cat is sleeping on the couch now. She looked so annoyed with me, lol.
I loved it! So many things I loved that I can't name them, but I'll try.
The Wolfstar was great. So was the parts where you really focused on Harry and Draco as separate people, so that they fit together perfectly as a pair. I'm glad Harry went and got therapy. I need to go read other things you've written, now! I absolutely adored this, because it wasn't just dark, and it wasn't just fluff. It was a perfect balance of the two and it was a necessary balance. It was really amazing!
spittingllama7856 chapter 50 . 11/19/2017
Aww!
spittingllama7856 chapter 49 . 11/19/2017
Oh, oh! Isn't that what Lily was whispering to Harry (in the movies) when Voldemort was murdering James? The "you are lived, Harry. So loved." thing? Maybe I'm off my rocker.
Aanyywaayys... I loved this chapter. I hope Harry's okay. I need him to be, lol.
spittingllama7856 chapter 48 . 11/19/2017
Blah. *is definitely not tearing up* just gonna read the next chapter now.
spittingllama7856 chapter 46 . 11/19/2017
You /are/ a lovely writer!
This chapter was so sweet! I'm having a hard time not squealing, because my cat will stop cuddling with me, give me a weird look, and then go sleep on the couch instead. She's really fluffy, okay.
That line about being loved without any restrictions made me smile. Gosh, Harry is just so. . .sweet. Draco is too.
Will. Not. Laugh. Like. A. Weirdo.
spittingllama7856 chapter 44 . 11/19/2017
Agh! Harry, no!
spittingllama7856 chapter 43 . 11/19/2017
Sooo... it's been a little bit since I've had time to read again. Is Draco going to play dumb? We shall see, my friends, we shall see.
spittingllama7856 chapter 39 . 11/14/2017
Oh, good. *sighs in relief and joy*
spittingllama7856 chapter 38 . 11/14/2017
I'm like, really hoping that Harry can say that back to Draco.
spittingllama7856 chapter 37 . 11/14/2017
I'm cackling.
"NO MORE PERIOD JOKES!"
spittingllama7856 chapter 35 . 11/14/2017
Oh, my goodness. Draco is so sweet. He just melts my heart.