Reviews for Trapped
detectivejigsaw chapter 8 . 8/25
Awww...how sweet.
Why, though, do you enjoy torturing Benji so much? It's mean.
By the way, two of your stories appear to have been deleted: "Close to Home," and its sequel whose name escapes me. What's that about?
detectivejigsaw chapter 5 . 8/25
Thank you; if you had killed Benji, I would have had to hurt you with extreme prejudice.
Ghostgirl468 chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Peggster you are truly an awesome writer xD I'm totally obsessed with M:I fanfic at the moment, and you never fail to disappoint with your stories! Fantastic :) oH OH! And CRANBERRY JUICE! :D Reference for this chpter has been found xD quite funny, I was watching Hot Fuzz just last night as well :L
tellygirl chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
That was a wonderful story, thank you!
Alex Kade chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Perfect ending. :) Thank you so much for writing this for me. It was everything I hoped for, and then some!
RuinNine chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
Fantastic ending, could absolutely see it happening! Oh, that cranberry juice. Yuck! XD Is there another one on the way? That would be amazing... ;] Pretty please?

Thank you very much for this one! Enjoyed it immensely, as always!
purehalo chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
You write such sweet interactions between Benji and Brandt! Love it! Very sweet chapter
CrazyBeaver chapter 8 . 1/15/2012
CRANBERRY JUICE! LOL xDDD

It's so sweet, and nice and adorable xDDD Loved this story!
purehalo chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Please please PLEASE tell me there's a hundred more chapters like this! I promise to send cookies, the best kind. With chocolate and nice and warm like they just came outta the oven!
purehalo chapter 6 . 1/15/2012
Poor Benji! I loved this chapter, every single word. You describe it so well it played out in my head like i was watching it! (especially loved that Jane put the oxygen mask back on his face)
purehalo chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
You are forgiven for the evil clifhanger! But please, i can' take those cliffhangers, they have me on the edge of my seat and i'm liale to fall off!

Lucky me i'm on a catch up so more chapters to get too! (Thanks so much for the quick updates)
autumnfierystar04 chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Wow, it was a great read! Thanks, I hope you'll continue :P
CrazyBeaver chapter 7 . 1/15/2012
Awwwwwwwww, this is so sweet! I had one of those "Benji grins" while reading it, too xD

Love it!
Alex Kade chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Oh, Brandt, you're going to be a bit familiar with that chair, yourself! Broken leg, stomach cut into...yeah...Benji won't be the only one down for the count for a while. Personal experience says it'll be at least two months before they're even *close* to field ready again.

Love the little moments between the two, and the Benji humor in dealing with the situation. Very him, lol.
silverwolf21 chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
Yey! What a cute and happy ending! Thanks for the fast updates, you are awesome! I really enjoyed this story and I hope you write more really soon