Reviews for Don't Ever Leave Me
Russian Prince Kai Hiwatari chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
I managed to catch up! I haven't had a lot of chances to read my fanfictions and that as of late so when I do get the chance I try and take it. I wasn't disappointed at all! It had been a while for me personally so I had to re-read all the chapters but it was worth it to get back into the story again. It really is a good one that I rather enjoy because of the way that you write it and the ideas behind it. Can't wait for the next one to be up!
Namine23 chapter 20 . 10/2/2013
Author, why do t you update? *tears*
Guest chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
I love this story! :D I'm really exited for the next chapter!
Disturbed Turtle chapter 20 . 8/18/2013
Good chapter. The way you set up the scenes was good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Namine23 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
I love this story! Yes, 100!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 20 . 8/10/2013
that was pretty awesome battle scene I wounder what zack is doing I cant wait to read more please update soon
Namine23 chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
I love it! You should have more confidence and trust in yourself. I really enjoyed the battle scene and I haven't played a Final Fantasy game in quite a long time, but your description of the monster, how it looks and acts, helped me visualize and remeber the monster so you did a fine job there. I also think you did a good job describing the camping scene. I've never been hiking, or camping, so I find it interesting to read about it. Thank you for the story. Good luck on your next chapter!
God of the Tsukuyomi chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
It's great although short. And I want chamomile scented cookies.
wolfawaken chapter 20 . 8/9/2013
You doing great on the outdoor scenes.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
you suck
CloudStrife01 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Been finally able to catch up on some good reading.

Keep up the good work
I like your style of writing and gave Cloud less-emo-loner vibe that I'm pretty much getting bored of reading

a little note.. try no to rush things when writing, it seems like your rushing these chapters and there could be more written.

Other then that poky detail *thumbs up* GOOD JOB
Namine23 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Haha I'll admit, I'm one of those fans asking for, Zack. I can't wait to see him! I mean, come on! we're dying to know where he is! Haha anyways, I can't wait to read the next chapter. Than you for the story. Good luck on your next chapter, I know it must be a struggle for you to update. I'm sorry!

P.s. I can't get over the foreshadowing in "Chapter 9". Please don't kill, Zack. But it's your story so I will respect your choice.
Patchouliqueen chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Thank you so much for not abandoning this story. I will admit that I'm still trying to wrap my mind around Reno as a cadet in training with Cloud, but I do really enjoy this story and truly hope you continue it for a while to come.

And please please please...don't kill Zack. *begging here!*
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 19 . 8/5/2013
sooooo mean! not fair at all you have to updates again soon pretty please I wanna know what happens next .
Disturbed Turtle chapter 19 . 8/4/2013
You know, I absolutely LOVE cliffhangers! Granted, I like writing them more, but I still love them. A good cliffy just makes the anticipation greater for what's to come... Great job on that. *patting you on the back!*

Quick note, be careful on changing POV language. Example:

"They listened for more sounds of approach, but they don't hear a single thing; not even the regular sounds of the woods and it makes them worry.

They wait for a few minutes in complete silence and then they begin moving again with extra caution."

You're going from one type of POV to another and back again n each paragraph. It is all in word choice in the sentences. It is kind of difficult not to do that sometimes, I do it too.

I'm really looking forward to getting the next update and getting to the bottom of that fantastic cliffhanger you caught me on! Keep up the terrific job you've got going so far!