Reviews for Season Six's Big Bad
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Priceless!

And oh, so true.

At least the characters are properly horrified about it all! :P
Flight at Midnight chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hahah sooo true. The sixth season was quite dark (having just finished watching it for the first time, about ten years too late) and I was kind of like Wow, what happened? Pretty different from previous seasons, eh? Great job!
HG131 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Besides for the Dawn part, oh so true.
LightDarkandChaos chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Very, very good point.
Avid Reader Guy chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I love you. Write more please.
Virtuous Vampire chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Hahahaha! Genius! Pure genius!
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
lol giggles!
Randomer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I'm almost done watching Season 6 and all I have to say about this fic is... spot on. Completely right in every detail. Made me laugh as well. Oh Buffy, what have the writers done to you...?
Hickumu chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
*applauds* I was starting to wonder if parodies could be parodies and still have accurate characterization/good grammer. Congratulations! Your's does. Man, if the gang HAD actually gotten wind of what they were in for...I do wish they had. We might have gotten a halfway decent season. I especially liked the Willow/Tara.
Z-L.B chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
HURAY! I quite agree! God I hated that season. It f*cked with all the characters.

Especially Buffy, I mean yeah I understand being a little depressed being taken from heaven, but it was just that taken, now she KNOWS there is rest for her after this. And if she wanted to keep it from happening again she should tell her friends, "Yeah I still love you and all but you took me out of heaven. Double check next time or better yet just don't do it"

And Spike, yes he would try and be there for her in every way but even he would have known this shag/beating wasn't helping long before the writers let him get a clue.

As for Dawn, they really have no idea how to separate rebelling teen from whining brat. Not that she shouldn't whine her and Tara were reduced to filler characters.

Xander went for heart of the group to one of it's biggest PMSers. Not to mention Anya they completely put a halt to her character development for a while and seemed to instead regress her. which stuck around a little in the next season sadly enough. (But at least she went out on a good note although sad one)

There was so much screwed up about that season. The saddest thing was it left only one season to pick up the pieces. Had they a little more time I believe they could have, but a single season just is not enough to make up for what happened in the previous one. *sigh*

But I'm glad there is fan fiction to keep giving this Buffy-holic her much needed fix. ZLB
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Damn right.
Lynnicaec chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Thats histerical!
lafemme540 chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
LOL that was great!
animalbowling chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
God, you are soo soo right! Season six was such a heartbreak. It was like they decided that they were going to make all of their _characters_ out of character. Ugh! infuriating really.. and so much of it made no sense. Anyway, really cute little fic! funny (for those of us with a like mindset I suppose).
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I'm not sure if you still check this story... but oh god! So true!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »