Reviews for Season Six's Big Bad
animalbowling chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
God, you are soo soo right! Season six was such a heartbreak. It was like they decided that they were going to make all of their _characters_ out of character. Ugh! infuriating really.. and so much of it made no sense. Anyway, really cute little fic! funny (for those of us with a like mindset I suppose).
Shadowhawke chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
I'm not sure if you still check this story... but oh god! So true!
Missy Jade chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh, thank God, I find someone who agrees with me!

I stopped watching the show after Xander left Poor Anya at the altar!

What the Hell is up with that?

Please, make one about Season Seven... you know, the whole, one thousand Slayers crap!

Give us back our "one-girl" legend, Joss!

*Lip quivors, eyes fill with tears*

Please?
tonraq chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Hear hear! This is fantabulous: it really does seem that season six took a nosedive in the writing department. And very very funny, I may add.
shebebad chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
All I can say is Hear! Hear! (Or is that Here Here?) Either way, may I also say, "And so say all of us!"

It just makes me crazy too think of what might of been...
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Yep, absolutely correct. Season 6 was ridiculous. Not quite as depressing as season 5, but still pretty bloody awful. Spike in this was pretty bloody wonderful though. Good stuff. I agree with you totally. The only upside is that we did get the musical episode (still not over watching Spike dance on that coffin). Perhaps he shouldn't turn in his duster quite yet.
BaKaBaBi chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
I love somebody who can go out and say the truth! I mean...i really love season 6 (and every other season of Buffy), but there were so many things that made me SO ANGRY about it! It's so nice to have somebody pointing out how stupid some of the plot became _
Capra124 chapter 1 . 10/24/2003
Oh my. Umm...yeah...hrm...wow...not quite what I expected, but...ok...
Stina chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
Awesome story, a bit on the bitter side but hey it's true.
Kristin chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Love the descriptions of the crap that happened in Season 6. Thank you for address the obvious holes. Appreciate the laugh.
dustyvamp chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
I completely and totally agree! You summed it up perfectly. The writers didn't have anyone on the show do what they would really do. Yay for you for writing this.
Leanne8582 chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
This was priceless. Of course I knew it was going to be when Spike ran in holding a script and saying, "We're being rewritten!"

Okay, now write one to explain season 7.
kris-angel89 chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
HAAHAHAHA, i just read this cuz it was reccommended at

LOL i thought it was pretty funny, great job at catching all the stupid mistakes Joss and Marti made in this season.
119 chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
he,he,he that waws funny although it was funny it w also very true. damn those writers (except when they do something good)

excellent story. A huge two thumbs up.
Bippo chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Well done. Humorous, quirky, and all too painfully true. Too bad this nonsensical mess continues unabated throughout season seven. . .

It's a bad sign when I can't stand most of the main characters anymore.
52 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »