Reviews for Season Six's Big Bad
Eurydice11 chapter 1 . 9/2/2002
Thoroughly entertaining and unfortunately too true. Everything you said just hit the nail on the head and made me laugh at the same time! Going on my favorites list!
Gyrus chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
This fic made me think, "Ooooh, someone's bitter," but it also made me chuckle. It reminds me of HonorH's "Ships" stories - funny, but with a pretty sharp point on it.
FlameShadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
yep. the writers certainly are evil this season. I am desperately hoping they will make up for it next this season was just setting up some strange situation that will be thouroughly solved later in such a way that everybody will be satisfied! otherwise I'll sue for emotional scarring.
Belladonna Nightshade chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Yaaaaay! Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
Cal chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Entertaining and true in a depressing, grim way. Personally watching almost any episode of season 6 leaves me with a horrible sinking feeling, and fear that I actually preferred season 4. Although I do have to admit I found the last few episodes good, if a bit rushed. And the way the 'Big Bad' of this season - no, not the one in this fic, the actual one - is defeated in the end is the best yet. (I won't ruin this for anyone who hasn't seen the finale) But I'm rambling. Good story, you have an affective style for parody, a combination of ruthless mocking, deadly accurate observation and an efficient way of articulating it. Good job.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I'd like to write a detailed, coherent review of this story. Unfortunately, I'm too busy rolling around on the floor laughing wildly. That was so funny, and so on target. Right on.
helly120 chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
roflmao! Oh please add another chapter! I just laughed my socks off it was great! WRITE MORE! please! I loved it! Can't stop smiling!
crunchberry chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
I am sending this link to a bunch of my friends - you hit the nail on the coffin for this season! Witty, right on target...
fan chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
That is the best writing i've ever read! Thank you so much for putting this up here! I seriously think that this should be a real episode or a bonus episode or something! It should definately be acted out and put on the screen. please do everything you can to make this happen for you. And don't stop writing!
Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2002
those damn writers, they made season 6 suck. they shoudl've made Giles and Buffy get together. great fic BTW.
Dragonprincess chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Oh My Goodness- that was soooooooo true and funny! Sad, but true. I just wanted to say that you brightened my day. Thanks and keep writing!
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/16/2002

Finally, finally, finally! A talented author had the eyes, brains and courage to point out and shame those writers for what they've done! Me and my sister are true Buffy fans, but even we can't take much more of this! How dare they! Thank you so much for laying their sinful, untrue plot-warpings out to burn in the Sunlight of Truth! *The enraged Fan-Author realizes that he's getting a bit out of hand and creates a facade of calm* Achem, every word you've written is truth itself, and it's past time somebody said it. I'm just glad it was a fan as true, and an author as talented as yourself.
Kendra A chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Hooray for parodies! Though as far as this one goes it's crushingly realistic. That might not sound like one, but I swear it's a compliment. I love everything you write, remember? Oog. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one who's ready to go bonkers over this season. Can I assume that "that guy" was our MIA Joss Whedon? )

~ Kendra A.
Man Called True chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Thank god someone agrees with me! You have put all of this season's problems in a nutshell, and in a very amusing fashion to boot. (Someone PLEASE put Joss Whedon's head on a stick and display it in the UPN headquarter's window...) I absolutely LOVE your work... Keep it up.
changingtimes chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
There are so many fics saying the same thing at the moment (many not as concise and well-thought-out as this one, though)and it pains me every time i read them and have to agree with every bloody word. I know they were just trying to mess the characters up a bit, so they could learn from their mistakes, but they've gone too far! I just don't see how the characters can recover from whats been done to them
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »