Reviews for Season Six's Big Bad
Man Called True chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Thank god someone agrees with me! You have put all of this season's problems in a nutshell, and in a very amusing fashion to boot. (Someone PLEASE put Joss Whedon's head on a stick and display it in the UPN headquarter's window...) I absolutely LOVE your work... Keep it up.
changingtimes chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
There are so many fics saying the same thing at the moment (many not as concise and well-thought-out as this one, though)and it pains me every time i read them and have to agree with every bloody word. I know they were just trying to mess the characters up a bit, so they could learn from their mistakes, but they've gone too far! I just don't see how the characters can recover from whats been done to them
ScarletDeva chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
*nods* good one
cyberwulf chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
You're correct, they ARE the real Big Bads of the season. Could that magic addiction thing have been any more ham-fisted? And why oh why did NO-ONE mention Giles between Smashed and Entropy? Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy. Hopefully s7 will be better.
Terri chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
LOL...loved it - just the way I feel the entire time I'm watching all character

development shot to H***. Thanks to all the writers at fanfic we can keep our

dreams alive. So there EVIL EVIL ME.
RobC chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Thank you, this just had to be written. I look at this season, then watch my season 1 dvd's, and it's like watching a completly different show, like I tuned into a soap opera by mistake. A BAD soap opera.

Rob
KelleBelle1981 chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
Hah hah hah! Damn straight! The writers of the show have turned evil. That's all there is to it. Thanks for this story. It made me laugh after lasts weeks depressing turn of events.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4