Reviews for A Time of Choice
Ebenbild chapter 6 . 4/4
I'm sad that you gave up on this story because I truly liked it, but I understand. If you ever feel up for continuing it, I would be all for it, until then: thanks for sharing. Great work.
Ebenbild
HARVEY'S GIRL chapter 6 . 3/31
Thank you for being considerate of those of us fans of your story. While I think you would have done a fantastic job with this series I can understand stopping when your muse dries up. I usually don't even star unfinished stories because of that. Your synopsis is greatly appreciated. I truly enjoyed reading all of the series that you wrote and would gladly return to it if you are ever inspired to move forward.
tenshinostar chapter 6 . 2/27
Even though you didn't complete it, i have enjoyed the first three years very much!
I am also absolutely grateful that you included your outline, it's a nice closure. Happy writing with your new stories! you are a wonderful writer!
HermioneeBlack chapter 6 . 2/25
If only other Authors had the consideration to do some thing like this. Thanks for finishing up even if it's in summary form.
Ladysilvrene chapter 6 . 1/1
Thank you so much for posting this outline when you realized that you would not be completing this series; it gave me closure to the story. I really appreciate it.
Firedraike08 chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
Thank you for leaving this up even though it's unfinished! I really enjoyed reading what was here.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 12/25/2014
Yes, things are different (though some are still the same, Remus still think it's great fun to humiliate Snape whenever possible, and of course Harry has other things to think about with his Boggart).

However, they are changing things. And perhaps someday someone will think of Snape's feelings.

Maybe.
anaraz chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
Thank you for telling your outline .
Jilly221 chapter 6 . 7/7/2014
Its unfortunate that you abandoned the story, I really liked it! You are a talented writer and your idea for this story was maybe not new (there are many stories with this theme) but differently and good implemented (don't know if this is the right word "). But of course if you dont't have fun while writing it is understandable that you don't want to finish it.

Keep writing! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
Very good chapter-yes, there will lots of consequences that maybe even Albus doesn't see. But if there are too many divisions inside Wizarding society, it won't survive-the British population isn't that big to begin with.
backslash42 chapter 6 . 3/25/2014
Thank you for having the maturity to admit this story wasn't getting finished so far in.

Thank you for posting the summary of the rest of the story. I would have enjoyed reading it, but I appreciate you granting closure in a world of fanfiction where stories so often just stop. I really appreciate it.
FireSenshi2 chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I do love this series and wanted to thank you for sharing it anyway! Good luck with your other stories! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I love this series and Im sorry you wont continue writing it. But thank you for posting notes so we have some conclusion
Evani chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
I'm so sad that the story won't be finished, but I'm also really grateful that you put this up, now I won't be eternally curious
Tommy14 chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Thank you for leaving the fic up and letting us see what you had planned for the story. I did enjoy this series and thank you for the hours of reading enjoyment.