Reviews for Eternity
Toolameforaname chapter 26 . 1/13
I read this ages ago and have just decided to read if from the beginning again.. This story is so amazing and interesting, I don't understand why you don't update this one more, I'd be very happy if you continued with this story ;)
rosakila chapter 26 . 8/19/2013
Are you going to continue this?):
I have a feeling roxy or Lilly could be the one trying to kill Miley, or her dad! I don't know why, since its been a guy I'm going towards her dad but who knows. Hopefully you do continue this!mi love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Oh my goodness! You have got to finish this story! I'm dying with anticipation! Please please pleeeeeaaaassssseee finish this!
Bernice201 chapter 26 . 12/12/2012
I so love your story I have read 3 of them. Please continue this amazing story. I loved that shane carries 2 guns and a knife to protect her.
Jonas Smiler chapter 24 . 11/11/2012
Why in the world u stopped making these? this series is one of the best series I've ever read...
I just started reading it & I cant stop now pls pls dont leave this incomplete complete it your an amazingly amazing writer believe me :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2012
1. i cant really say i have a favorite part cause this whole episode is awesome! loved it sooooo freaking much! i hope you can make another one! cause seriosly i love this story sooo much! its like the best i have ever read!
2. try and continue this. but i understand if u cant. im a writer too and sometimes i just get a huge writers block and cant continue the story. so i will understand. so contine this or make another, i dont really care, ima still read your stories! : )
3. when miley and shane were talking about her doing anything just to stay with shane forever. sooo romantic!
4. milenia. it was just cute yet heartbreaking how they were torn apart. n how he went through hell n back to get back to milenia. so cute!
your a awesome writer. cant wait for the next chapter or story!
Gacktlover chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
omg i love the book this is based off of. i need to go re read the book now. thank :)
MileyLover231855 chapter 24 . 9/29/2012
I love this story, its truly amazing. My absolutely favorite part of this chapter was definitely when Shane stripped, I mean come on, he's hot. Yes, Yes ,Yes ohhhh yes, you should continue this, its awesome, but the centaur idea does sound pretty cool. My favorite part, hmmm, I dont really think I have a favorite, its all so interesting and captivating. The part of Miley's life that I've liked best was definitely meeting Shane, and the part I'm looking forward to them getting married or something eventually. Absolutely no hate coming from me, no matter how long it takes, I would love to see this story finished, I'll wait it out til it is, too.
Keep Smiling
MileyLover
Guest chapter 23 . 4/29/2012
There is no more "fun" in it anymore. It's getting boring.
MileyLover231855 chapter 23 . 4/25/2012
I loved it! I'm glad Shane wrote to her, I just wish Lilly would understand why she can't know. I can't wait to see how this story is all gonna fold out. Patiently awaiting the next chapter.

-MileyLover

Keep Smiling(:
ForgottenMemoriesx chapter 23 . 4/22/2012
Loved the letter, it was so cute! Can't wait for the next one and for Shane to FINALLY be back with Miley.
Carolyn.Rose-2015 chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
I LOVED this chapter! It was awesome. I love how you make each version of Miley's soul completely different and give each of them a different personality!
Esther15 chapter 22 . 4/14/2012
Wow I loved this chapter 3. Can't wait to read the next :)... Nd thanks for taking the time to explain the story in a private message.
MileyLover231855 chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
Once again, I loved it! I just wish Miley would atleast try to explain the situation to Lilly, she must feel so left out and ignored, poor Lilly. I just cannot wait until Miley and Shane are back together safely! Keep up the great writing.

-MileyLover