Reviews for It's All You
Xanonymbuz chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE THIS FIC! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT! *sigh* just when things started to get better...why you have to stop here.. I like this. So far so good. And because theres not much fic about this pairing. It's rare! I hope you'll continue this.
crea-shion chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
It's been 2 years, please continue? Also Red is starting to show his feelings better. C: I'm proud of him.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
I've been looking for Red x Gold, and you have satisfied me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It's really good
And it has my OTP
RedxGold
The Aura Whisperer chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Very traumatizing and dark. I really wish you would continue the story, though. I mean, come on, it's been almost around two years since an update? Come on! Get those fingers into gear! This is a great piece!
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
CAN'T WAIT...

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I MUST.
medusa's pen chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This is bittersweet story that you have made me fall in love with. You seemed to capture Red and Gold perfectly, and I think their relationship is amazing. (OTP!) Not to mention the other characters- I find connection between Green and Silver to be hilarious.
I know keeping up with stories on fanfiction can be hard sometime (been there, done that ;) But, I hope you continue this sometime! :)
In all, I love it!
InactiveVio chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Will this be continued? Please?
Black-WhiteKun chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
sadsadsadasd **...continuous OwO
Trutenxforever chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Are you ever going to get back to this? I love this story :3
Liz chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I really liked this chapter, and I hope you continue on with the story. I don't know if you just haven't updated in a while or what, but I hope you haven't lost interest in the story!
Kanrei chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Gold is really mentally strong in that case huh...nice chapters
Emilin Rose chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Pleeeease do not let this fic be dead. There's so little good polishipping and this is really good.