Reviews for It's All You
crea-shion chapter 5 . 2/17
It's been 2 years, please continue? Also Red is starting to show his feelings better. C: I'm proud of him.
I've been looking for Red x Gold, and you have satisfied me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It's really good
And it has my OTP
RedxGold
The Aura Whisperer chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Very traumatizing and dark. I really wish you would continue the story, though. I mean, come on, it's been almost around two years since an update? Come on! Get those fingers into gear! This is a great piece!
Trinity Emerald Mitsu chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
CAN'T WAIT...

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I MUST.
medusa's pen chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This is bittersweet story that you have made me fall in love with. You seemed to capture Red and Gold perfectly, and I think their relationship is amazing. (OTP!) Not to mention the other characters- I find connection between Green and Silver to be hilarious.
I know keeping up with stories on fanfiction can be hard sometime (been there, done that ;) But, I hope you continue this sometime! :)
In all, I love it!
VioVayo chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Will this be continued? Please?
Black-WhiteKun chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
sadsadsadasd **...continuous OwO
Trutenxforever chapter 5 . 3/5/2013
Are you ever going to get back to this? I love this story :3
Liz chapter 5 . 12/26/2012
I really liked this chapter, and I hope you continue on with the story. I don't know if you just haven't updated in a while or what, but I hope you haven't lost interest in the story!
Kanrei chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
Gold is really mentally strong in that case huh...nice chapters
Emilin Rose chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Pleeeease do not let this fic be dead. There's so little good polishipping and this is really good.
SoulNinjas chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
stupid green he deserved the pillow thrown at his head. gold and red are getting somewhere now yea! poor silver has to put up with idiot green. hope the next chap comes soon. thnkz