Reviews for It's All You
cute
Nevaeh Messer chapter 5 . 7/17
You portrait Red so well! I just wish you finished this:(
Nii-san chapter 5 . 6/26
OMIGERD Senpai, This Is fab. Continue Ittttttt. Lol, I know I am 4 years late, BUT WHO CARES! :P Love How you made all the characters, Btw. Poor Gold. D: Anyways, Love It!
Sapphire Trainer chapter 5 . 5/16
Sikver, Green, get the f*ck out and let Gold and Red kissssssssssss **
Xanonymbuz chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
YOU SHOULD TOTALLY CONTINUE THIS FIC! I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN NEXT! *sigh* just when things started to get better...why you have to stop here.. I like this. So far so good. And because theres not much fic about this pairing. It's rare! I hope you'll continue this.
crea-shion chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
It's been 2 years, please continue? Also Red is starting to show his feelings better. C: I'm proud of him.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
I've been looking for Red x Gold, and you have satisfied me.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
It's really good
And it has my OTP
RedxGold
The Aura Whisperer chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Very traumatizing and dark. I really wish you would continue the story, though. I mean, come on, it's been almost around two years since an update? Come on! Get those fingers into gear! This is a great piece!
Explodo McKills chapter 5 . 9/7/2013
CAN'T WAIT...

BUT UNFORTUNATELY, I MUST.
medusa's pen chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This is bittersweet story that you have made me fall in love with. You seemed to capture Red and Gold perfectly, and I think their relationship is amazing. (OTP!) Not to mention the other characters- I find connection between Green and Silver to be hilarious.
I know keeping up with stories on fanfiction can be hard sometime (been there, done that ;) But, I hope you continue this sometime! :)
In all, I love it!
VioVayo chapter 5 . 4/19/2013
Will this be continued? Please?
Black-WhiteKun chapter 5 . 4/15/2013