Reviews for I Have So Much to Gain
morte206 chapter 4 . 4/14
Beautifully melodic and melancholic you've left me yearning for more.

Thank you for sharing.
KarenDani4Ever chapter 4 . 10/16/2014
Hi! Great chapter! Great story! Thank you for finally updating! Please, don't wait so long to post the next chapter?
Shannon chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Hi! I'm really enjoying this story! Please update soon! It's been close to a year since your last update!
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
Please continue!
Kayla chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
Wow! love it!
VanInBlack chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
I really liked Dave's reaction to Erin and Emily being together! Great chapter!
Shannon chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Yea! Another update! I loved it! Thank you so much! Please update again soon!
Shannon chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Please! Please! Please! Update soon!
Shannon chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
Hi. I'm really enjoying this story, but are they ever going to go beyond kissing? Will the rating change to M?
Shannon chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Thank you so much for the update! I'm really enjoying this story! Please update again soon!
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I hope you add more to this story soon. I hope Erin is going to confide in Emily as to why she started drinking.
Shannon chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I know there are those that would prefer that you make this just a friendship story, but I hope you make it a romantic one. However, I've read some of your just friendship stories, and you do an amazing job. So, whichever way you decide to go, I'm sure this story will be just as amazing, if not more so.
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Now that's certainly an interesting pairing! Really like the story so far! Can't wait to see where you take it!
Shannon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Please, please, please say there's more to this story! I'm loving it! Also, if you decide to write more Prentiss/Strauss stories in the future, I certainly won't complain.
Taomerline Fanfiction chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I've never been a Strauss fan, until this story. I really liked it ... Except for the kiss.

I have no problem with slash or femslash, it's just that almost everybody on FanFiction is going overboard with it.

I hope you continue this story more so on female friendship between 2 very strong women. If not, have fun anyway writing as you please.

It's your story and thanks for sharing it. Take care.