Reviews for Brothers
Dreamflyer8 chapter 2 . 7/13
Well written, good story :)
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 2 . 1/25
KYAAA! I LOVE IT! You are an amazing writer! Well done!
LKK chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
More callen & Deeks please, this was real good.
BowStringPrincess chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
AHHHH LOVED IT!
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Because English is not my first language I cannot tell you how much I love your fanfic, but really, it's perfect! It's the first NCIS LA fic that I ever read and it remains my favourite fic. The plot was such a good idea, and the way you describe the characters' thoughts and relationships is subtle and beautiful. Now I wish they really were half brothers! Anyway, great job :)
AinsleyWright chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This was sweet. I loved it.
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
So, when do Deeks and Kensi get together?
happyherb18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
first of all really great story i love the idea of this connection between Deeks and Callen. and the way you wrote it is both interesting and plausible. by the way i was thinking if Deeks and Callen share the same dad maybe the 'G' stands for Gorden. once again thanks you so much for this terrific story.
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I seriously love this and snow day omg i can't even watch the show without thinking these two are brothers and it's seeming more possible every episode that goes by hahaha i hope you know what you've done to me LOL I love it tho!
Angelina56 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
loved it more please.
WayToPretty chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
love this! specially the relationship between Deeks and Callen! you should do more lil' one shots about their relationship or the team's thoughts on the two of them (:
hypercell chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Write a sequel! I love this verse!
F Maurice chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Very good. You've got my vote for a sequel to this one. I'll check out your other stories another night.
F Maurice chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Wow! Great first chapter. I can't help but think that this story could fit very well within the TV series as well. It's nice to know that Callen has a family member and it came where he least expected it. I liked the scene at the end between Callen and Marty.
macberly chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
This was an amazing and spectacular story! I love the Deeks and Callen or Sam stories! I think Deeks and Kensington are adorable on the show but I am really not into all the romance stories about them. I like the tension and the funny moments it creates. I love stories like the one you wrote because there aren't many of them and I like to see the men bond! Lol. Thank you for sharing! I hope you do write more along these lines!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »