Reviews for Brothers
Mimi chapter 1 . 6/24
It's been years and this fic is still one of my fave stories ever. I love the brotherly dynamic between Deeks and Caleb! Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 6/20
I couldn't help the smile that came across my face at the ending of this.
G.L.Williams.97 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Wow... I never knew I needed Deeks/Callen brother fanfics, till now.
Love it!
LKK chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Really enjoyed this story, like you I enjoy reading about Deeks and Callen especially when they are brothers, more please. When it's a kensi/ Deeks story he always seems to come over as weak thank you
Tia Ford chapter 2 . 11/18/2015
Omg! this fanfiction was a prefect warm up to my day
yellowcallalilly chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I so much loved this one! Something I would like to see on screen too. Thank you for having shared it. Hope you will go on with the two amazing brothers stories!
Dreamflyer8 chapter 2 . 7/13/2015
Well written, good story :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
KYAAA! I LOVE IT! You are an amazing writer! Well done!
LKK chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
More callen & Deeks please, this was real good.
BowStringPrincess chapter 2 . 3/22/2014
AHHHH LOVED IT!
Blue Lazuli chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Because English is not my first language I cannot tell you how much I love your fanfic, but really, it's perfect! It's the first NCIS LA fic that I ever read and it remains my favourite fic. The plot was such a good idea, and the way you describe the characters' thoughts and relationships is subtle and beautiful. Now I wish they really were half brothers! Anyway, great job :)
AinsleyWright chapter 2 . 2/19/2014
This was sweet. I loved it.
Talon5Krrde chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
So, when do Deeks and Kensi get together?
happyherb18 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
first of all really great story i love the idea of this connection between Deeks and Callen. and the way you wrote it is both interesting and plausible. by the way i was thinking if Deeks and Callen share the same dad maybe the 'G' stands for Gorden. once again thanks you so much for this terrific story.
FallenQueen2 chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
I seriously love this and snow day omg i can't even watch the show without thinking these two are brothers and it's seeming more possible every episode that goes by hahaha i hope you know what you've done to me LOL I love it tho!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »