Reviews for Emperor of Zero
Axcel chapter 26 . 2/19/2014
From the first few paragraphs of this chapter I could tell that Napoleon was doing at least two things. First, he likely figures that, if you have the food to spare, sharing it with starving peoples is a good idea. Second, this also gives his rival enough rope to hang himself without endangering his men.
ramonx.0 chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
me gusto este capitulo , espero ver la lucha en el siguiente
Tikigod784 chapter 45 . 2/19/2014
So I guess Saito is dead then? XD
OBSERVER01 chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
pretty good chapter
JohnTitor chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
This is soooooooooooo good. I have no criticism.

I'm afraid for Napoleon, because he has no magic, but still, that's the point. I hate certain characters, but in the end, everyone has their own agenda.

Karin can just die.

Louise worries me. Bonaparte too. Will he succeed?

Joseph and his servant are thorns. I'm worried for everyone and that's what makes this solo interesting.
Arrocha Semotis Vir chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
Wow, glad to see that you're back and updating again. Interesting situation you've got here, and I wonder what Tabitha intends to do at Gallia.

However, I am quite sure that the final segment has been repeated before. Admittedly, it's been a rather long time since I've first read this story, but I distinctly remember reading this scene, or a scene much like it in one of the past chapters. Perhaps there were minute differences between the two scenes I remember, but I'm quite sure a majority of it (From the man saying only a water mage can heal the boy to the boy thinking about hospitals and his mother) were the same in the previous scene.

In any case, thank you for the great update. I'm looking forward to the next!
Imperial warlord chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
Awesome chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 45 . 2/17/2014
Great chapter. Can't believe it's out so soon; I'm glad!
JohnTitor chapter 27 . 2/16/2014
Oh my God. What is going on.
JohnTitor chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Extremely excited for this.
ramonx.0 chapter 44 . 2/14/2014
estoy tan feleis que finalmente desidiste continuar este fic estero que el siguiente capitulo salga pronto para ver como sigue
COShepard chapter 27 . 2/14/2014
I ain't even surprised
The Officer That Left chapter 44 . 2/14/2014
eh? make louise an heir?

A very interesting offer.
Deadzepplin chapter 10 . 2/13/2014
HA!
OH man those primitives trying to operate that weapon and having it backfire on them was Glorious
McCree114 chapter 44 . 2/13/2014
Great chapter, guess it answers my last guess of the plot line. The Civil War should prove interesting once the fighting really kicks off.
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »