Reviews for Emperor of Zero
Deimos99340 chapter 48 . 7/13/2014
It took me forever to get from chapter 1 to 48, but I finally caught up and must say I am impressed.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
No don't destroy it! Just fly it out and away!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Why didyou deleet my reviews? :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Ulgh, Cromwell is in this? Can't stand Cromwell. XPPPP
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
So I don't actually know anything about this mangaverse, but I think you do a great job of explaining everything so there's no confusion. You're awesome :)
She totally reminds me of Rincewind XD

Cancel my earlier thought - Napoleon is WAY more polite than I thought he would be. So much nicer than someone who once said "A man such as myself does not concern himself with the lives of a million" (paraphrased, probably). Maybe a little ooc, but I think it's charming.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
From what I know about Napoleon, your Bonaparte is pretty in-character, and I like the reasons you give to justify his actions. Love him 3333
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Is your title a Flatland reference? o.O
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Ohmygod I love this. I took AP Euro this past year and Napoleon is my favorite *fangirl squee* a;lsdfjdkljdlj (yes, I'm fangirling over Nietzche's Superman; deal with it)
CodePython chapter 48 . 6/26/2014
Brimir, this story is good. You simply must find a way to make Napoleon a mage. Please. Here's some pros and cons about this story

Pros:
Napoleon.
Napoleon.
World Conquest.

Cons:
You leak too much of Earth into Helke-whatever it's called. I would have preferred if you had 18th-19th century things instead of the modern weapons. Napoleon hasn't been on Helk-whatever it's called long enough to see the rocket launcher and modern pistol.
There isn't a Chapter 49.
Zacarias Aristocles Rye chapter 48 . 6/22/2014
They make a desert, and they call it peace, don't they, Napo-chan?

Is Wardes an expy of Zouken from Fate/Stay Night?
Ciruno Rowe 'Augmented Conduit chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I have a feeling that plants (Yuka) and swords (Emiya) are references to another franchises... Anyway interesting fic here, I'll continue watching
Guest chapter 48 . 6/14/2014
I was wondering if Napoleon has a plan secretly back at the capital that he is saving to use it when he needs to
Guest chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
Damn this story is great. I seriously hope Karin gets a big fucking rain check on all her decisions; the my way or the high way attitude she had with the nobles while awesome to watch was so politically stupid, her making an "exception" to the Rule of Steel is just going to put her down a path that will cause her to be like MacBeth, and her Rule of Steel I find it just an excuse for sociopathic behavior and bullying. In short she needs to get the fuck off her high horse or her head will get lopped off by her own allies.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I sympathize with Tabby here. Books (fiction in general, really) is practically my religion. I don't take kindly to those who would mistreat them.
548 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »