Reviews for Emperor of Zero
CrazyScythe chapter 32 . 9/14/2014
Oh wow. The queen didn't appoint a leader and now she's dead. Napoleon is going to end up sitting on the throne without even trying.
CrazyScythe chapter 27 . 9/12/2014
Damn that was dark. Napoleon is a master at this.
Quelthias chapter 48 . 9/8/2014
Exactly what I have been looking for in a fanfic!
Less of an rpg and more of an rts with politics and tragedy!
My favorite thing about this series is how the author provided so much use out of multiple supporting characters.
Not to mention all of the themes. War, treachery, espionage, humor, character development, and even a slight touch of horror.
Yinko chapter 27 . 8/29/2014
Holy Brimir! He just practically got two countries handed to him on a silver platter.
Yinko chapter 10 . 8/28/2014
The Three Musketeers? Yeah, that'll get the printer executed. It's a story about how four guys betray their king in order to protect the unfaithful queen and keep secret her continuous affair with the Duke of Wales, and that isn't the end of their treason either. In other words it would sound as if he was writing a very thinly veiled attack on Princess Henrietta.
Yinko chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
Actually, Tristan is the corollary of Belgium, Gallia is the corollary of France, of course they do speak french in both Belgium and Tristan... and Gallia.
boss 12 chapter 48 . 7/17/2014
please make another chapter
Ciruno chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
... I love this.
The story line. It split up way long before! And its unique with it! Oh man. Never thought I'll like Napoleon this much. Even if he can be defined as evil right now depending on perspective I'm still rooting for him. Shame Henrietta has to die but I was expecting her to die soon though. I was rather more surprised that Wardes didn't die after this.

Amazing work dude.
Deimos99340 chapter 48 . 7/13/2014
It took me forever to get from chapter 1 to 48, but I finally caught up and must say I am impressed.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2014
No don't destroy it! Just fly it out and away!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
Why didyou deleet my reviews? :(
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2014
Ulgh, Cromwell is in this? Can't stand Cromwell. XPPPP
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
So I don't actually know anything about this mangaverse, but I think you do a great job of explaining everything so there's no confusion. You're awesome :)
She totally reminds me of Rincewind XD

Cancel my earlier thought - Napoleon is WAY more polite than I thought he would be. So much nicer than someone who once said "A man such as myself does not concern himself with the lives of a million" (paraphrased, probably). Maybe a little ooc, but I think it's charming.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2014
From what I know about Napoleon, your Bonaparte is pretty in-character, and I like the reasons you give to justify his actions. Love him 3333
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »