Reviews for Emperor of Zero
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
I KNEW it! He did want to beat ALbion in Britain's place!

I guess one of worries of Napoleon was a siege, as the city was not ready for one. But with an all out attack Albion came to crush the enemy with a killing blow, which means they moved all their forces at once and are not prepared to supply them. If they can't win with their first push, they can't make it. Greatest enemy a grand army faces is always its own size.

No Sir Johnston, you would most likely curse the princess for placing such a devious man in charge of her war plan and yourself for marching right into a crossfire. This reminded me of Crimean War for some reason.
Karg42 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Too bad things are moving too quickly for Bonaparte to truly set up an industrial base. Simply upgrading from muskets to freaking rifles would be a great advancement, what with rate of fire being all important in 'classical' warfare. Some improved ordnance would be nice, too. With enough Dakka, magic is just another damn target to shoot down. Would have been really nice if he could at least put together some grenades; those were around in his own time period, so no learning curve there.

Oh, and rallying the people to his cause to fight in a vigorous war like zealots. That's also important.
Electric Eclectic chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
And with every new chapter, the more intense and exciting it gets. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Everwolf chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
... oh man, this is going to turn into a rout of the Albion forces. The game board is set and the opening move has been made. lets see how this ends.
The Officer That Left chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
heheheh i see were this is going...
Imperial warlord chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Awesome chapter.
Gogolu chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Nice.
Snowflames chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Burning La Rochelle is so very typical of Napoleon...
kitiem3000 chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Please more! I'm really getting into the action now. What's their strategy?
miner249er chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
its beginning to get good
Imperial warlord chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Awesome chapter.
kitiem3000 chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
It's a good thing then that Louis can't reproduce the effect that easily.
The Officer That Left chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
Louise is an exsample of a Magical Daisy Cutter Bomb.

such a sweet weappon.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 16 . 1/27/2012
That is a devious plan, though a smart and ultimately a wining one. Napoleon does not know that there are other Void Mages around, Louise's secret is known to the enemy and they already had plans to neutrolize her (which kind of failed thanks to one Staff of Destruction). The constant use of Loiuse's abilities would only make the enemies to try and eliminate her and leave Tristain open.

Now if The Emperor manages to achieve victory by all that Tristain normally has to offer it not only stregthen the country's possition but also help with Napoleaon's grand civil plans to work out. As for Louise herself I think there's a place for her, as a strategic weapon of sort, to fall back to in the grand plan. After all even the clever plans need a back up for their back up.
karthik9 chapter 16 . 1/26/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
618 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »