Reviews for Emperor of Zero
Tiky3000 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Did Napoleon plan for it? And if not, is he going to counter it? How? The suspense is killing me.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
A truely devious strategy with maximum efficiency. I think even as Napoleon planned to burn La Rochelle he was working on the new and modern (compared to FoZ world anyways) port that is to replace it.

I kind of agree with Henrietta on Napoleon's philosophy of war. I once heard The Emperor and his wars were the reason why modern frenchmen are shorter than their ancestors (who Napoleon recruited and sacrificed for his many victories). Tristain (and indeed any other country) is just too small to contain his grand ambitions and would simplly run dry, unless someone manages to temper his flame.

And what was that about unmanly weapons? We lost to Ottomans in Battle of Chaldiran excatly because of that kind of thinking.

I think with breaking them one to many times Napoleon made a gambit. Albion's army was desperate and with no avenue of escape they simplly had a choice between suicidal charge and dying. If they were not nearly dead on their feet the battle was as good as lost.

Guess it's time for the Void to act.
karthik9 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Sacchin chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Nuuu! That was a really well placed cliffhanger! T_T Thank you for the update though! :D The descriptions were really good; it was as though I was in the battle! xD Please update soon! :D
miner249er chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
amazing writing!
Sacchin chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Oh! This is really exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Please update soon!
Sacchin chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is very interesting! :D I will be reading the enxt chapters! :3
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
I KNEW it! He did want to beat ALbion in Britain's place!

I guess one of worries of Napoleon was a siege, as the city was not ready for one. But with an all out attack Albion came to crush the enemy with a killing blow, which means they moved all their forces at once and are not prepared to supply them. If they can't win with their first push, they can't make it. Greatest enemy a grand army faces is always its own size.

No Sir Johnston, you would most likely curse the princess for placing such a devious man in charge of her war plan and yourself for marching right into a crossfire. This reminded me of Crimean War for some reason.
Karg42 chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
Too bad things are moving too quickly for Bonaparte to truly set up an industrial base. Simply upgrading from muskets to freaking rifles would be a great advancement, what with rate of fire being all important in 'classical' warfare. Some improved ordnance would be nice, too. With enough Dakka, magic is just another damn target to shoot down. Would have been really nice if he could at least put together some grenades; those were around in his own time period, so no learning curve there.

Oh, and rallying the people to his cause to fight in a vigorous war like zealots. That's also important.
Electric Eclectic chapter 17 . 1/29/2012
And with every new chapter, the more intense and exciting it gets. Keep up the awesome work! :)
Everwolf chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
... oh man, this is going to turn into a rout of the Albion forces. The game board is set and the opening move has been made. lets see how this ends.
The Officer That Left chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
heheheh i see were this is going...
Imperial warlord chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Awesome chapter.
Gogolu chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
Nice.
Snowflames chapter 17 . 1/28/2012
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed your story. Burning La Rochelle is so very typical of Napoleon...
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »