Reviews for Emperor of Zero
Tiky3000 chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
*General noises of appreciation*
AiSard chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
love the fic. no idea where you got the idea of Napolean being summoned lol. That said I'm starting to wonder where this is all going. At first I thought it was going to develop in to a story where the Princess would evolve in to a Queen and lead Tristain to conquering the world, with Napolean (and Louise) by her side. But that was somewhat misguided in itself and seemingly less and less likely as the story goes on. Whats left is that you intend to push Napolean's bid for Emperor-ship to the very end. Which is all very well and good. except that Napolean doesn't exactly paint a picture of goodness and whatnot. Increasingly it looks like Napolean is dragging Halkegenia in to an era of the horrors of war, something we can all see as being somewhat evil inherently. So as the feelings of conquest fades we start to question the moral groundings the war is fought on and it increasingly becomes somewhat uncomfortable. Maybe its only me, but I'd normally expect the plot to somehow assure me that its all okay, that there is justification somewhere along the line. Increasingly all I see are indigienous people being gunned down and dragged in to the horrors of a more developed civilization T Not to say I didn't enjoy the fic so far, but my enjoyment hinges on the fact that I don't become too disgusted by what I'm reading / still, amazing fic if not for that little plothole(well, thats what im calling it anyways) hope you update some more soon.
Sacchin chapter 19 . 2/1/2012
Thank you for updating! The descriptions were done really well! Please update soon! :D
WinterWolf00 chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
I really like this fic. I'm subscribing to this.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
A pity the load and brash King of Conquerors didn't show up this time. Maybe it was because of nature of EMIYA's noble phantasm...

It seems like Tokiomi here is more ruthless than he was in Zero and so was the Church. ANd El-Melloi, joining hands with Berserker? If it was not for the Wormpire of Matou I would say it could be a win-win for both parties (if the Matou master can ignore that El-Melloi is exactly what he hates: A proper Magus).

And of course Caster is still at large and needs to be put down, just as Kiritsugu is on Kirie's list of to-do, both of them are most likely on EMIYA's.

Great job.
karthik9 chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
outlawpoet chapter 19 . 1/31/2012
Bonaparte is really starting to shade completely into the villain here, isn't he? I guess military victory is an arena he is too familiar with, he's ignored all the differences to imagine that he's back on the road to his French Empire. I guess he never had a chance to really deal with the perceived betrayal of Ney and the loss of his previous Destiny.

Louise is always a little unstable, but this is really pushing her into messianic territory. The anime doesn't really go into religious detail, do you have fanon for how their church myth actually works?
The Officer That Left chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
...i Played The Latest Total War Game.

EPIC FAIL.
Snowflames chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
YES! CANISTER SHOTS! YES! MOAR DAKKA! MOARRRR DAKKKAAAAAAAA!

I'm loving your work. Keep it up!
Tiky3000 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Did Napoleon plan for it? And if not, is he going to counter it? How? The suspense is killing me.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
A truely devious strategy with maximum efficiency. I think even as Napoleon planned to burn La Rochelle he was working on the new and modern (compared to FoZ world anyways) port that is to replace it.

I kind of agree with Henrietta on Napoleon's philosophy of war. I once heard The Emperor and his wars were the reason why modern frenchmen are shorter than their ancestors (who Napoleon recruited and sacrificed for his many victories). Tristain (and indeed any other country) is just too small to contain his grand ambitions and would simplly run dry, unless someone manages to temper his flame.

And what was that about unmanly weapons? We lost to Ottomans in Battle of Chaldiran excatly because of that kind of thinking.

I think with breaking them one to many times Napoleon made a gambit. Albion's army was desperate and with no avenue of escape they simplly had a choice between suicidal charge and dying. If they were not nearly dead on their feet the battle was as good as lost.

Guess it's time for the Void to act.
karthik9 chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
it is excellent chapter i look forward to future updates
Sacchin chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
Nuuu! That was a really well placed cliffhanger! T_T Thank you for the update though! :D The descriptions were really good; it was as though I was in the battle! xD Please update soon! :D
miner249er chapter 18 . 1/30/2012
amazing writing!
Sacchin chapter 17 . 1/30/2012
Oh! This is really exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next! :D Please update soon!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 .. Last Next »