Reviews for Emperor of Zero
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Is your title a Flatland reference? o.O
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
Ohmygod I love this. I took AP Euro this past year and Napoleon is my favorite *fangirl squee* a;lsdfjdkljdlj (yes, I'm fangirling over Nietzche's Superman; deal with it)
Targaryen4ever chapter 48 . 6/26/2014
Brimir, this story is good. You simply must find a way to make Napoleon a mage. Please. Here's some pros and cons about this story

World Conquest.

You leak too much of Earth into Helke-whatever it's called. I would have preferred if you had 18th-19th century things instead of the modern weapons. Napoleon hasn't been on Helk-whatever it's called long enough to see the rocket launcher and modern pistol.
There isn't a Chapter 49.
Zacarias Aristocles Rye chapter 48 . 6/22/2014
They make a desert, and they call it peace, don't they, Napo-chan?

Is Wardes an expy of Zouken from Fate/Stay Night?
Ciruno chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
I have a feeling that plants (Yuka) and swords (Emiya) are references to another franchises... Anyway interesting fic here, I'll continue watching
Guest chapter 48 . 6/14/2014
I was wondering if Napoleon has a plan secretly back at the capital that he is saving to use it when he needs to
Guest chapter 48 . 6/4/2014
Damn this story is great. I seriously hope Karin gets a big fucking rain check on all her decisions; the my way or the high way attitude she had with the nobles while awesome to watch was so politically stupid, her making an "exception" to the Rule of Steel is just going to put her down a path that will cause her to be like MacBeth, and her Rule of Steel I find it just an excuse for sociopathic behavior and bullying. In short she needs to get the fuck off her high horse or her head will get lopped off by her own allies.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 5/28/2014
I sympathize with Tabby here. Books (fiction in general, really) is practically my religion. I don't take kindly to those who would mistreat them.
deadtrooper chapter 48 . 5/23/2014
Good chapter. Nice paccing. Every chapter always ends with something that keep curious and wanted to read the next chapter with much antticipation. Continuous the good work.
Lost Guy chapter 48 . 5/16/2014
I always look forward to each chapter, and as expected this one was amazing.
Unlimited Power chapter 48 . 5/15/2014
It looks like Napoleon's backed into a corner if he finally decided to fight himself. I'm interested how he will get Robert Gramont on his side.

I thought that Karin was a goner, I'm glad she's so much tougher than that and her storyline will continue. Her fight with Wardes was the best part of the chapter :)
speaker of babbel chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
the mind games that he can play is fantastic. i love the characterization that you have done so far.
McCree114 chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
I think I see how you planned to tie in that chapter quote with the promise of a peace making "Roman Empire" that Napoleon is giving Louise. With her help together they make an empire for him to leave for her, but all she'll inherit is a wasteland.

Great chapter, wonder if you'll have Karin want to look into repeating firearm technology to give her an edge or decide that magic is better.
changhyon92 chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
Is the senior Wardes a reference to FS/N ?
SEESWildCard chapter 48 . 5/14/2014
So Napoleon's gona go King Bradley on them all soon? Good.

Loved the character interactions. Best part of this story, along with the political intrigue stuff, and well written war sequences.
571 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »