Reviews for Emperor of Zero
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 2/25/2016
deflinger might be powerful, but for a man like napoleon a printing press is the greater weapon by far
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
nappy sure has charisma doesnt he? louise never stood a chance
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
the professors are good to be wary, and i wonder if the old soldier knows enough about how his weapons are built to give his army the technical edge
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
napoleon is one of history's most interesting characters, it should be interesting to see how long it takes to seize control of fantasy!belgium and take over the world
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Great chapter and plot
matrience chapter 48 . 1/2/2016
very good story will you continue it?
Roku - Molester of Science chapter 27 . 12/20/2015
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuumn...
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 27 . 12/19/2015
The greatest twist in history. He...he was the spy all along...
So you want to be an Author chapter 16 . 12/7/2015
What's up with all the "heck"s? Or the "bull" for that matter? I feel like I'm Reading a serious history book and suddenly stumbling about something like "And then, President Lincoln said to his advisers and generals: "Yo dogs! We going to pawn them or what? YOLO dudes!"

That is to say, your portrayal of Bonaparte is fairly spotty and inconsistent at points, but I can mostly ignore it for the sake of what is a good story. Unfortunately, "heck" just completly blows up SoD...
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
hmm interesting but very true if they backed him from the begining then they are equally guilty.
Enlightened Middle C chapter 48 . 11/21/2015
What is this endless treachery? It seems that Napoleon is dead set on conquering Halkeginia, but he hasn't been using any Earth technology(where is teh airplanes and bombs), even though he has rallied so much support(Even though probably all of that support is willing to abandon him at the drop of a hat). At least private development isn't far from his grasp, with his brief title of General that gave him a hefty salary despite being a commoner(Was 100 the entirety of his salary? I don't think it should be). Honestly, is it beyond him so far to synthesize gaseous poisons to cripple his enemies? Because I'm pretty sure you said that the plane gave him like all the knowledge of World War 1 at the very least, when planes and poison gas were starting to see combat usage, or may not have if I got my facts wrong.
Also, why isn't he conducting any internal improvements by using his knowledge of future technology, such as trains, which would make supply trains so much easier and would move along the economy in areas under his control?
Also, it's been over a year. Please tell me you haven't left this hanging off.
Paktu chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Keep it up I would love to know what happens next, the way you write is an interesting style, I try to replicate it in order to spice up my own dull, no depth fanfiction.
Guest chapter 48 . 11/4/2015
If possible, could you find a way to work a Halgengekian version of Scandinavia into this story? As Familiar of Zero seems to be devoid of any northern European country.
Guest02842086S chapter 40 . 11/2/2015
Y'know if even 0.1% of naruto-ff's was written with this amount of politicing and backroom deals and GoT-whatchamcallit... theey would actually portrait a paranoid, cloack-and-dagger, shinobi society.
And here we are in Mirror-Potter-Country where everything a problem should be "KILL IT WITH FIRE", because we CAN, and you make it a polit-thriller.
Gorram, I like and hate this story.
Guest24785602D chapter 39 . 11/2/2015
I like explosions and want, really, really, want to see this powde- no this Messines explode.
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »