Reviews for Emperor of Zero
OBSERVER01 chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
Nappy is finally gonna use the power of gandalfr?!
Thousandbolt chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
damn what i great chapter can't wait to see where this goes
Imperial warlord chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
Awesome chapter.
DeadSpace123 chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
Great chapter as always.
Youmu Konpaku chapter 48 . 5/13/2014
Well, Joseph might be completely off the rocker, after turning it into tinder and dancing around the bonfire, but at least he's entertaining.

Also, woo. "Technology" versus magic. Let's see which one reigns supreme, eventually. Maybe.
The-ever-chosen chapter 47 . 5/9/2014
Fucking mage hax. Oh well, I severely boubt that Napoleon will lose.

After all, he is Napoleon and Napoleon was with a battlefield what Mozart was with a piano
Guest chapter 47 . 4/29/2014
So a difference in magic and less experienced scouts causes the first blow against him. As expected...
Unlimited Power chapter 47 . 4/29/2014
A setback! Nice implementation of magic in strategy.
Vermin-lord chapter 47 . 4/29/2014
It always nice to see anouther chapter of this story. I hope the next one is out soon
ramonx.0 chapter 47 . 4/27/2014
me gusto ver este capitulo , espero ver la batlla entre napoleon y gramon
OBSERVER01 chapter 47 . 4/26/2014
Interesting chapter
SirKaid chapter 47 . 4/26/2014
Napoleon's greatest flaw was that for all his incredible brilliance with Enlightenment era warfare, he faltered when fighting unknown styles. Britain at sea, Spain against the guerrilla fighters, and Russia against the attrition tactics. I'm glad to see that his flaw still holds strong when confronted with magic.

Highly enjoyable, eagerly awaiting the next chapter, etc.
Imperial warlord chapter 47 . 4/26/2014
Awesome chapter.
Ikki34 chapter 47 . 4/26/2014
Napoleon making mistakes because he doesn't know the full abalities of magic?! good thinking! continue like that.
Unlimited Power chapter 46 . 4/7/2014
The anticipation for the battle is building. And I'm interested in the results of Karin vs Wardes fight.
554 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »