Reviews for the threads that connect the stars
Patricia Sage chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You're kind of a genius, you know that? I really really enjoy reading your work. You can write pretty much anything, your crossovers are so creative, and your writing style is fantastic. I could read your stories all day and never get bored. It's just...wow. I'm sure you get compliments like this all the time but I just wanted you to know that I'm very impressed by you. Never stop writing.
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was so sad, and yet so beautiful. I like you're writing about Kurt as the troubled, dangerous teenager with the dangerous abilities. I like it. I liked it in your other fic, with Kurt as the son of Loki, too.
niver chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Lovely fic, I really liked it! You wrote them and their powers so well. I loved everything with Magneto and Prof X.
ToniBalogna978 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This is wonderful
WiccaWolf91 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I think this would be even more amazing if you added on to it. I really like the idea and wish there was more to it.
Angelbratt chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
sweet, but what exactly was his ability? I like that he was afraid of that power and that he wouldn't tell anyone, not even his dad just what it was he could do. but that hint, "you don't wanna have a tantrum and blow up the sun" and Kurt does't laugh and eventually Burt stops laughing too.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This is so very beautiful. There are not many good crossovers with glee and xmen, and this one was mind-blowing. Kurt really would be able to hear the stars if he were a mutant, I swear, that was so perfectly done! And Blaine being Blaine and just.. lovely. :)
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
very awesome i really liked it! thank you for coming up with this.
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This story is so /beautiful/. Thank you for sharing it!
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Oh, this is lovely.
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
With regards to all your kooky, crazy, somwhat ridiculous crossovers between Shows, movies and other...

...

...

So I'm thinking a spring wedding... XD

Damn I love the way your mind works!

Your stories are so clever and imaginative, I love this one especially, [Bonafide Kurt-love and Klaine Shipper!] seeing your stories appear in my inbox is always a highlight to the day.

And this story was no exception, I would desperately love to see more and yet, if it was to stop there, it would still remain perfect just as it is...

That Kurt is so powerful, and yet you kept him in character, was wonderful... Poor baby, I totally felt like throwing a few suns at those bullies on his behalf! XD

Again, that was beautiful, well-written and a must-read.

Loved it!

~SailorSilvanesti
MarbleGlove chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is very, very cool. As much as I love Kurt's power though, and the singing stars, I *really* love the bits with Magneto and Professor X. I wonder what Kurt will learn to do, how he'll learn to interact, with the star's singing.