Reviews for Memoirs of an Amazing Bouncing Ferret
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
lmfaooooo nice one hermione
EStrunk chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I love the line about Hermione not having particularly avian tendencies that day. I also love the bit about why Draco likes the mole on her shoulder.
ILoveTomFeltonSoMuch chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Love the title.
ILoveHarryPotterForever chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Haha! I love it! :) You should make it into a full fic - that would just be awesome!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
aww! hahahahaha, I think that title would do it! I think this length is perfect, continuing MIGHT ruin it, but that's just my opinion :)
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Love how quiet and easy their relationship seems to be (oh, if only it could be for all of us...) Nevertheless, I'm somewhat torn between looking for a plot, or appreciating the way which the story seems to meander along without any real destination. It seems to be out of focus, and I'm not sure if that was your intention. Still, as all first fics go, this is awesome, please write on!
IRuleUK chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was adorable!

But you didn't really tell us what he chose! You need to add at least one more chapter, please!

Anyway, brilliant. Good job. Loved the story line. And I love Dramione, so that helped greatly.

Cheers.
aradicalia chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Really cute. Love Dramione. I think you've captured their personalities really well, so yeah. :) Great story.
BlueSmartiesRule chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
i thought it was very, very good :) i thought it made a brilliant one shot:) s'up to you what you do next, you have got a lot happening and lots of information and details (like the telephone notebook and Parvati being head of the daily prophet) so it could be expanded. but overall, twas really nice :)
brooke summers1610 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Brilliantly written and i hope you'll do more dramione soon
Skylark Dreams chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I LOVED IT. good job with keeping draco his usual snarky and sarcastic self! 3 i absolutely adore fics that keep them both in character ;) the ending was the best part, you should keep it as a one shot :D thanks for your amazing birthday fic! 3