Reviews for I Miss My Evil Kitties
Moonlit Shadows and Pawprints chapter 41 . 10/30/2014
OMG YAY I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WERE OKAY I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM YOU AT ALL.
So, you want to rewrite after all? Akatsukittens was sooooo good though, and I enjoyed every chapter of it! (Holy crap I now sound like my previous readers for Akatsuki Kids) But if you wish to do so, then I will continue following you until you say "The End" :)
Anyways, how have you been? A lot of stuff must have happened since we last talked to each other.
Carson chapter 40 . 7/28/2014
Please update soon we miss this story
scarlet-angle-13 chapter 40 . 7/27/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! XD
HappyBlack179 chapter 40 . 6/30/2014
I'm seriously thinking it's Crysta. It's always Crysta. XD
Moonlit Shadows and Pawprints chapter 40 . 6/29/2014
Glad to hear from you, dear friend. It certainly has been awhile. (Its AkatsukiTomboyKid, btw. I kinda decided to change my username after psssshhh, 3 or so years? Hmm)
Anyhow, not gonna lie, I had to reread the previous chapter because I forgot everything that was going on -7-;
But now caught up (?) I can see that progress is being made and shit is going down.
As for your Q/A I honestly do not know. The choice can go several different ways (hell, even backwards), but I'm pretty sure you've already decided your victim by now. Whomever it is, good luck to them.
I'm a little disappointed about Megan, but I guess this turn out was bound to happen eventually. I know my best friend who is 'working' on another one of her stories had planned to make the youngest character go dark side with Madara 'Too OP for Your Shit' Uchiha as well. So much for a 'Change of Heart' lol.
I will admit, you DEFINITELY had me worried about Dawn. If she had miscarried, I'd be throwing a bitch fit and my phone across the room. DO NOT MAKE HER LOSE THAT BABY GIRL. (Btw I squealed with joy at that fact, that little one is gonna have her daddy wrapped around her finger, yep yep. owo)
Ahh, the coming Jinchuurki/Tailed Beast arcs that piss me off so much 'cause of reasons, -n- not looking forward to THOSE at all. Although I guess Roshi I can really give a fuck less about, I don't remember if anything special happened after that, or is that the point when Deidara and Sasuke fight? Hmmm...
WHELP TIME TO LOOK BACK IN THE GOOD OL WIKIPEDIA.
And you don't have to answer this but I got a question for you over Hidan and Kakuzu's arc...:
Are you going to kill Asuma or no? I cried out "Bullshit" so many times after he died and depressed me for the rest of the day. (Ironic how I love the same crazy bastard who killed him, go figure :/ ) Like I said though, you don't have to answer, I got no clue on your upcoming plans and for all I know his death may lead up to something else in the story (besides Team 10's revenge battle)
And what are you saying about me being sick of you? My friend, we might not exactly know each other very well, but you are an awesome person to talk to, even if its through a computer screen a thousand miles away from each other. :)
Looking forward to hearing from you. (Probably not right now since it's 2 in the morning and you're already asleep and I should be too.)
And update when you can, don't rush yourself in bringing us a chapter. I'm taking my lazy ass time and when I DO start writing, I immediately want to rewrite my other chapters because I suddenly have a better idea on how to write the damn thing. Fuuu- those people who have sorta stayed with me after all the changes so far, /I/ certainly wouldn't be surprised if they were sick of me by now OTL. But yeah. I'm gonna stop because this is getting WAY too long. (Don't you just love long reviews? :) ) Lol, bye.
loveprass chapter 40 . 6/26/2014
sooo cute can't wait for the next chapter
Yuti-Chan chapter 40 . 6/25/2014
Pah, Pein and the others will NEVER be able to defeat Madara :P

Awesome chapter :D
acetwolf94 chapter 40 . 6/24/2014
NICE! What about Megan and Madara though? Whats happening with them?
ADD MORE PLEASE!
renoa-hime chapter 40 . 6/24/2014
Fabulous. Amazing, I'm so happy xx
SakuraDreamerz chapter 40 . 6/24/2014
*is now really nervous of Madara*
Awwww, its a girl! X3 Hmmm...maybe she takes the chakra after Hidan?
AWK and The Akatsugirls chapter 40 . 6/24/2014
Since we text, face time, etc. I'm just gonna answer the question. I say it's either going to be Itachi or Konan. Though It would be kickass if one of the girls got it. Imagine Autumn or Bryanna or... Okay, scratch Bryanna, and replace her with Areyonna. (I hope I spelled her name right, it's been so Long I don't remember.)
Guest chapter 39 . 6/22/2014
Omg best story i have ever read. Can't wait for the next update.
renoa-hime chapter 39 . 4/3/2014
I love it xx
Yuti-Chan chapter 39 . 3/10/2014
Yay, Madara-sama, show Pein your true power XD

I just loved this chapter. I cannot wait to read more!
Yuti-Chan chapter 38 . 3/10/2014
Hidan is such a bad looser :(

But the chapter was funny _