Reviews for Sherlock Holmes Product Owner's Guide and Manual
Violet Verner chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
If this manual was given to John pre-meeting, would they still be flatmates?
The Space Bagel chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Cant wait for the John H. Watson owners manual guide. This story (is it even a story?) was good though, I liked it and it was very interesting. It provided me with more than a few giggles as I read it. Please do make a John Watson one though.
himitsutsubasa chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I hoped it would be a little more slashy.

"Thank you! I thought my SHERLOCK 1.0 (the original DOYLE version) would get bored, but it seems I can finally order him a playmate! Would the WATSON 1.0 unit get jealous? I always assumed the new unit would be more slashy so I'm a little worried. That and my SHERLOCK 2.0 (DOWNEY JR. version) might have some problems. He rather likes the WATSON 2.0 version. Oh well, I just hope that the WATSON 3.0 has a really strong appeal to the SHERLOCK 3.0 model and that it is released soon. Otherwise, I may end up with a house divided. SHERLOCK units duking it out over the limited supply of WATSON units sounds interesting but I would like to keep my walls intact. The LESTRADE 3.0 has been cracking down on the noise levels in my flat."
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Yes. This is just - yes. Perfection.
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAH! BRILLIANT! UTTERLY, UTTERLY, BRILLIANT!
slytherinatheart7 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Yes. Just...Yes. I need my very own Sherlock Holmes _
Golden-Heart the 2nd chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hey girlie! I am so so so sorry it has taken me forever to review this delightful little story! By the way, is it possible the corporation could send me a Sherlock Holmes of my own? :D :D (Squeeee) Also, please don't forget that we all would appreciate seeing a John Watson manual as well. ;)

These lines were brilliant :D *quotes* : [In addition, the product comes with your very own set of Sherlock Holmes compatible garments, from his trademark coat and scarf to his signature form-hugging silk shirts. The product may or may not protest when being dressed or clean, and may refuse and confuse you with his patented 'Sherlock scan' and plain sociopathic tendencies if you attempt to push or goad him into it. At worst, he'll insult you in a painful and intellectual way - management is not responsible for psychological damages. He may insist on wearing a sheet, or simply his dressing gown, even when visiting royalty. The management is not responsible for the shame and suffering that the owner may feel - really, we are not.]

That is just so Made of Win. :D

This is just hilarious: [Mycroft Holmes - we are afraid to try and see what this switch does.]

Hehe, good reference to Moffat's clue that Sherlock did something "out of character" in TRF. [Out Of Character Switch: Renders the product out of character and subject to your own special customizations. We suggest you create a back-up before customization, lest you break the product completely. We are not liable for any damages done to the product.]

LOL LOL.

This is such a good description of John!

[Dr. John H. Watson: Your product's best friend ('only' friend, rather, as the product insists), colleague, blogger, 'social' compass, occasional conscience, manners police, confidante and loyal help. Product may be both elated, exasperated, and a lot of other emotions (or, well, nothing in particular that he will admit to) upon seeing John Watson, and will like the interaction, especially when the "Fluff Watson" switch is enabled, coupled with the Angst switches for the John product. The product is very protective of John Watson, and trusts him implicitly. Very. According to Dr. Watson, "He is not my boyfriend, we are not in any… relationship. If anyone cares, I am not gay." When asked why he helps the product, "He is my friend. And he needs it. But to anyone who actually wants to avail of his services I am not sure I can protect you from his own brand of idiocy that even I'm not immune from." See the John H. Watson manual for more information.]

Heheheheh

[Problem: Your Sherlock Holmes suddenly disappears without spontaneous combustion – just disappears.

Solution: We're sorry, but we seem to have given you a Benedict Cumberbatch product, and he's off called by his agent on another project. Please send back your receipt so your product might be properly sent to you.]

I wouldn't mind one of those... as long as I could keep up with him... :P

Good story! :D Please write up an Owner's Manual for John H. Watson soon! ;) :D
rochellie98 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
'Do not tumble dry. Do not hang him on the washing line; he will not appreciate it. People will stare. If this does not bother you, we will pray for your soul.'

I was crying with laughter at this point.

Oh and the 'We're sorry, but we seem to have given you a Benedict Cumberbatch product, and he's off called by his agent on another project.'

Priceless.
almightyswot chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
this is brilliant
Werepanther33 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
For this, you win the Internet (yes, capital letter and everything) in any colour of your choosing. Instant delivery. If you experience problems with your Internet, contact the Help Desk, and a team of professional gorillas will be dispatched immediately to solve your problem.

This is just brilliant. I'm REALLY looking forward to the John H. Watson product! Make sure you mention "The Hobbit" and "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"!
Snowracer chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is hilarious!

Really well done.

I could pick out a dozen quotes that were pure gems, but it's better to just read the manual again.

Just one question: where can I buy a complete set of these products..?
emicattt chapter 1 . 1/13/2012