Reviews for Coffee and Scribbles
Barbara Caponigr chapter 45 . 10/23
Dear Jessie: I like your stories about Castle. You being a guy tells me how kind and sensitive you are. I like that your stories are long. You can write me back on my facebook page at: Barbara Caponigro I would love hearing from you.
bcaponigro chapter 6 . 5/12
do you know who wrote the story about Rick being an Elite, or the story about a pretend vampire biting him and cause a blood disorder? If you do, could you please email me at: ? I would really appreciate it a lot. Thank you.
Kate chapter 66 . 7/12/2018
Is Ryan going to be introduced later in this story? Demming probably wants to only have an one night stand with Beckett. Alexis is going to have to wait until Beckett finishes training. Gina needs to meet Demming and go out with him. Is Esposito starting to fall in love with Lanie yet?
Kate chapter 36 . 7/10/2018
Looking forward to see if Castle proposes to Beckett. Keep updating this story.
Quinn chapter 72 . 4/28/2018
Please update I need to know whats happened!
pamis178 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Great idea. and the first two chapters were good.. but the dialogue is a little wooden in this chapter.
SeannysMom chapter 72 . 11/15/2015
Amazing story ! Beautiful, very interesting and well written. I will immediately read the sequel. Thank you.
Guest chapter 72 . 9/13/2015
WHY?
Worldmaker chapter 65 . 12/27/2014
Please learn the difference between the words "defiantly" and "definitely."

You keep using the former when you clearly mean the latter.
Worldmaker chapter 46 . 12/27/2014
More artificially contrived nonsensical angst that serves no purpose other than to drag out the story.
Worldmaker chapter 42 . 12/27/2014
Artificially created angst does not equal drama. Castle's objection to Beckett mothering Alexis is stupid, puerile, and inane and obviously was contrived... badly contrived... just because you thought you needed to and the chapter on an angsty note.

You do that a lot. Your need to constantly crank up the angst tells me you don't know how to generate actual drama.
Guest chapter 59 . 4/21/2014
Am I the only one really annoyed by Alexis? I cannot stand her kids at this age are not cute they're just really annoying.
Joe- A Fan chapter 43 . 2/7/2014
I don't know why I'm commenting on this now, especially since the story is done, but still

'defiantly' is not a word that should be used at all in these sentences.

'definitely'

Other than that, I'm enjoying the story so far.
Soron chapter 40 . 1/6/2014
The idea of a conversation with Alexis simply brilliant! When I read this scene, I represented the expression of their faces, I can't stop laughing!