Reviews for Homeward, the new road meanders
So I read all this in one sitting, and through the whole thing, there was something familiar about the style that kept nagging at me. The slow, yet immensely detailed flow of it all. How it breathes life into even the nameless characters and makes the world believable and raw... it's downright beautiful really. Every word. Finally checked out your profile and realized I've read your work before, Entropy and its sequel. The fact that your style has become so memorable to me is downright amazing so I had to drop you this review. I'm saddened you haven't updated this in quite some time, but even as it stands, it's so very satisfying. Your Dragonborn is the best I've ever read and (sadly) has now become the standard by which I'll judge all others. And Tullius! By the Nine, just freaking awesome. I just... I just love this far too much. Anyway, thanks for this.
kateandroger chapter 5 . 6/13/2014
Ever since I joined the Legion and finished the Stormcloaks, I've had a bit of a soft spot for Tullius. You write beautifully. I can feel the emotions behind the words, the unsaid meanings. Sorry if I begin to wax poetic. I like how Tullius is curious about Aia, and how he slowly begins to trust her. I like how Aia is hardened and scarred by what she's done, who she is. Thanks for writing this fic. Finding it has made my day!
voodoobuddha chapter 9 . 2/6/2014
Deeply impressive. Follow and fav-ing.
Qair chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Heh. If you ever played KotOR, I'm guessing you were a Canderous fangirl. I know I was. Love your pairings, and your writing style in general. Will be following these stories in progress.
Smaug The Terrible chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Moar pls just, I need more ;D
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
i'm sorry but pleasepleaseplease update! I fell in love with the way you write and I fell in love with this ship. It's been too long, man :(( I miss your updates
Seraph Silver chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
This is amazing, I can't wait to read more! :)
AcuteHedgehog chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
Nooo, why does this have to be the last chapter?!
I love this and need mooore...if that is alright with you, anyway. x:
Cheryl chapter 9 . 10/16/2013
Squee! You updated! Been stalking this story on AO3. So glad it's continued.

General Tullius does not get enough love on FF. I just love how you write him and Aia.

Sorry I kinda suck at reviews but I'm really looking forward to more. So please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
this is gorgeous :D i really want to see more of this, so please write more. I like your take on this, good job! :))
Lady Of Embers chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Aia is good. Dedicated, hard working and good.
yesimaorc chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Looooove it! Start writing agian
MK chapter 8 . 1/15/2013
This is an interesting fic. So many stories about the war are all "LOL, PATRIOTISM/FREEDOM!1one" It's good to see one that points out that war, especially civil war, is never that simple.

I also think that Tullius is a really under-rated character. I'm glad to see someone who can do the man justice. Of course, I've always been the kind to say "OK, nice and passionate speech but you're still full of crap." That probably accounts for my finding more in common with him than Ulfric.

Update soon!
mupp3tbab3h chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Yay an update! Really well written, as usual. I am looking forward to the battle of Whiterun. I think you should include more Aia/Tullius moments in the next chapter.
Y-ko chapter 8 . 1/9/2013
Good to see that this is still going. It's nice to read a civil war story where the author doesn't feel obligated to copy every bit of dialogue and all the boring quest details. Looking forward to the Battle of Whiterun.

Also, I hope that when the romance thing comes through, you can carry it out with tact.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »