Reviews for Transformers: Prejudice
Fanatic97 chapter 16 . 2/16
Geez, even here SKdis and Muflup are Jerks.

And Nice take on Barricade
Tsuki Yosuke chapter 15 . 1/31
"It exploded anyways" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Seriously, I love this story so much! Sari started from the bottom and went all the way to the top of the top of the top! I love her development so far!
your dad chapter 1 . 1/22
u need 2 update
Sarisumdacfangirl33 chapter 2 . 8/28/2016
Make sari and bumblebee a couple
Sarisumdacfangirl33 chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Please update
Fanatic97 chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
Hmm Interesting, I just came across this fanfic and I like it.

Keep up the good work, I like how you put in Vector Prime
Sarisumdacfangirl33 chapter 15 . 8/15/2016
What? !? It's so good don't quit please or me cry
Dayanne Rockstar chapter 15 . 8/12/2016
So no more hiatus?
Sweet!
The Vampire Avatar chapter 14 . 7/15/2015
Are you going to update this? I'd look forward to it if you did :D it's really good!
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You're doing great! Keep up the good work! Me and Other fans of yours have faith and are cheering for
you! I can't wait to see how these stories go and end. Like the Transformers Animated Season Four
Fanfiction Story. I wonder what Megatron was thinking and what plans he might have when he learns
about Sari and her amazing abilities? Whatever it will be, it can't be anything good! Be strong and
don't lose hope in your stories and yourself, okay?!:) Bye for now!:)
lolistarkiller chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Whatever you feel more comfortable with is fine by me, if it enables you to continue updating this fic. I don't mind either way.
Silawatsi chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I like the fic as is, so my vote would be to NOT rewrite it... it's FANfiction, after all, so splitting from canon isn't at all bothersome. Slap on an AU tag and dance!

(WARNING, PLEADING RANT ENSUES!) Primus and Unicron have been used SO MUCH in both Transformers canon and fanfiction, that one that DOESN'T use them is much, MUCH more appealing. I like all the science-y explanations waaaaay more than the robot edition of creationism - Primus is robo-god, while Unicron is robo-satan. Creation and destruction, good and evil, black and white with no grey area, yadda yadda yadda... TFA's (and your own!) version of cybertronian history (without morally boring deities being involved) is one that I wholeheartedly embrace. The franchise (and especially the fanfiction) has seen an oversaturation of these two, while i'm over in the corner muttering that Transformers would be more interesting WITHOUT turning to them them for blanket explanations and last minute end-of-the-world-crisis plots. If you haven't committed to using them yet, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IN PRIMUS AND UNICRON!
WMSGuest chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
I, for one, honestly think you should keep going with what you've got already. Sure, it won't exactly be canon, but that's why it's fanfiction. So we the fans can twist and build and completely recreate what's already existing. And as you've said in your "update", TFA is already a very loose and "free" incarnation of Transformers. Therefore, you should be able to continue on with the plot that you were going with. At least, I think so. I personally hope you stay with your original story because I enjoy it immensely, but it's your decision in the end.
LXS chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Sorry to hear about the strain. I really enjoy your story, but will understand fully if your sense of pride in your work persuades you to heavily remodel. If you do take the path of continuing, could the possibility of [group of?] someone[s] hacking/rewriting Cybertronian history smooth some parts? I can't think of how best to work that out to an advantage of not sounding of a Plot Device, but it was the first that came to mind (especially with Mister "Emotions are Superfluous" already fudging official documentation.) Or an ally planet that became a territory/symbiote?

Whatever your decision, thank you for what you have posted and for keeping us all updated.
lostmind3 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
If you do feel like you have to rewrite this story, please make the rewrite separate to it. I really like this story as is and it would be a shame to lose access to it.