Reviews for Transformers: Prejudice
The Vampire Avatar chapter 14 . 7/15
Are you going to update this? I'd look forward to it if you did :D it's really good!
Brittany chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
You're doing great! Keep up the good work! Me and Other fans of yours have faith and are cheering for
you! I can't wait to see how these stories go and end. Like the Transformers Animated Season Four
Fanfiction Story. I wonder what Megatron was thinking and what plans he might have when he learns
about Sari and her amazing abilities? Whatever it will be, it can't be anything good! Be strong and
don't lose hope in your stories and yourself, okay?!:) Bye for now!:)
lolistarkiller chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Whatever you feel more comfortable with is fine by me, if it enables you to continue updating this fic. I don't mind either way.
Silawatsi chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
I like the fic as is, so my vote would be to NOT rewrite it... it's FANfiction, after all, so splitting from canon isn't at all bothersome. Slap on an AU tag and dance!

(WARNING, PLEADING RANT ENSUES!) Primus and Unicron have been used SO MUCH in both Transformers canon and fanfiction, that one that DOESN'T use them is much, MUCH more appealing. I like all the science-y explanations waaaaay more than the robot edition of creationism - Primus is robo-god, while Unicron is robo-satan. Creation and destruction, good and evil, black and white with no grey area, yadda yadda yadda... TFA's (and your own!) version of cybertronian history (without morally boring deities being involved) is one that I wholeheartedly embrace. The franchise (and especially the fanfiction) has seen an oversaturation of these two, while i'm over in the corner muttering that Transformers would be more interesting WITHOUT turning to them them for blanket explanations and last minute end-of-the-world-crisis plots. If you haven't committed to using them yet, PLEASE DO NOT WRITE IN PRIMUS AND UNICRON!
WMSGuest chapter 14 . 7/12/2014
I, for one, honestly think you should keep going with what you've got already. Sure, it won't exactly be canon, but that's why it's fanfiction. So we the fans can twist and build and completely recreate what's already existing. And as you've said in your "update", TFA is already a very loose and "free" incarnation of Transformers. Therefore, you should be able to continue on with the plot that you were going with. At least, I think so. I personally hope you stay with your original story because I enjoy it immensely, but it's your decision in the end.
LXS chapter 14 . 7/11/2014
Sorry to hear about the strain. I really enjoy your story, but will understand fully if your sense of pride in your work persuades you to heavily remodel. If you do take the path of continuing, could the possibility of [group of?] someone[s] hacking/rewriting Cybertronian history smooth some parts? I can't think of how best to work that out to an advantage of not sounding of a Plot Device, but it was the first that came to mind (especially with Mister "Emotions are Superfluous" already fudging official documentation.) Or an ally planet that became a territory/symbiote?

Whatever your decision, thank you for what you have posted and for keeping us all updated.
lostmind3 chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
If you do feel like you have to rewrite this story, please make the rewrite separate to it. I really like this story as is and it would be a shame to lose access to it.
Emi The Ninja chapter 14 . 7/10/2014
we all do mistakes :) just look at my fics

but i don't think you should cancel it when you've come this far and i'm still waiting to see if Sari doesn't have to be repaired again...don't think the bots can take it xD
LXS chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Can't advise one way or the other about the prologue being now or later, but want to say it is going well so far; just go with how the plot comes to you, I suppose.
Strange to think of instant, fully-formed beings, and I can see how maturity is iffy as such (naivety; makes me think that OptPrime's earnestness and optimism makes him "baby-faced" despite whatever age he is). Also must throw folklore outta whack, which I believe to be a massive part in understanding different cultures- though, there is still plenty of mythos among Autobots, its mainly rooted in facts, and this tangent is running away from me again...(sanity! Come back, please!)

Thanks for the chapter.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
also I think the female saris with should be cybertronian
beadwork chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
Your fic is amazing. In my honest opinion it is the most well written tfa post season 3 fic. The pace of the story is good and and the humour and dialogue are entertaining to read. All the characters are lovely even your oc.
I like the worldbuilding you are doing. It feels like something the show would have done. I sincerely hope that you will finish this fic.
Elizabeth chapter 12 . 5/25/2014
Can she be paired with Nightscream or Tiger hawk? Please Tigerhawk could one of her cypher ninjabot teachers and Night could be a new problem cadet that was rescued off world. Might something happened, like with Eltia, to turn them both into techorganics? Or maybe Sari produces so much energy during her pulse that she is one of the rare few who need two spark mates or more spark mates?! What with her new role a lot of people will either want to use her or destroy her so she may need more than one mate to protect her. At least until she can master most of her powers. And if she copies powers does she have Prowls holographic power? And can she take the wings off her back and use them like Sango in Inuyasha? Please update soon.
LXS chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
At least the inconvenience of the ten second transformation will have her think through her actions more often before jumping in (maybe...). Pairings -wise, I was hoping for Jetfire or Jetstorm since they are closer sized as well as being pre-existing characters of whom would not require a whole lot of touch-ups, HOWEVER if you've got a plan elsewhere I'd love to see how it turns out! (I acknowledge my being biased; they sound like Chekov from Star Trek 2009 and act like various Teen Titans) The biosphere work (diggers/recycling) was interesting as well. Plus, the teeny scrapper was pretty cute.

Thanks for posting!
Silawatsi chapter 12 . 5/16/2014
Speaking up here! If Sari's gonna start dating, I'd prefer it if she dated guys. No offense to all the slash writers out there (because they really don't get enough credit), but my enthusiasm for shipping is on the heterosexual side of the street. If someone presented me with an adorable fluff slash fic, my response would be, "this has been written well, and I'm happy for the couple." If they presented me with almost the EXACT SAME FIC, except with a male/female dynamic... I'd be shrieking with glee. (yes, I'm aware that makes me a hypocrite. JUDGE MEEEEEE!)

What I'm trying to say is that while shipping Sari with another girl wouldn't offend me in any way, my shipper heart wouldn't be into it. I'd like to put forth my vote for Sari's potential love interest to be male.
couriosity chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Please pair Sari with a guy.

Ariel and Optimus. Interesting.