Reviews for Clouds Shall Cover the Sun
CeruleanCat chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
I love your Hunger Games stories! I love them all so much! You are SOO creative, and a great author! And no matter how humble you try to be, I WISH I could write like you!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/19/2012
Awesome job! I felt like I was reading a second hunger games book!
Sometimes I'd be reading it and get totally lost in remember that "This is just a fanfic, not Suzanne Collin's Hunger Games!"
So sad when Falcon died. Wonder how Sol will deal with it later?
Good job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
...whoa that was really good o-o...
DA Member Hogwarts chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
I just started reading this on a whim this morning :D boredom and pain and no sleep means me wanting to read something :P soooo I stalked your stories and I got hooked on this one instantly! Even if I would have liked a bit more details in the Capitol events to learn a bit more about the others , I am loving this story! I have to say I am a bit dissapointed at Sol for joining the careers and killing already BUT I get why , she doesn't want to die like her brother! Is it bad that I like the creepy pair from Ten :P? And I also love the nerds from 3! Sol should have allied with Falcon and district 3 :P but you never know what might happen! I can't wait to read the rest of the Games now! Just thought I'd review and tell you I read this and am enjoying it! Your writing style is perfect! Hooks me instantly. (I'm using my phone so sorry about errors)
MyrtleFalls chapter 12 . 5/16/2012
For a first Hunger Games story, this is a great one! It's rather short, but that's good: it makes it seem like a short story.

I wonder what Ashe's plan was...hmmm.

Myrtle
Bluebell chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
Cool :) i like your other hunger games fanfic to, two ways to die.
Bastet- Goddess of Cats chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
Snif snif Poor Falcon! He was a sweetheart
OHMYGALE chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
I thought they were gonna ask Taylor to join the alliance and then BOOM she's dead...good twist...love it
Bullets in the walls chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
I love your stories. All of them. Great. You right like I do, and I just think they are wonderful.

-GH
Hulia chapter 6 . 1/17/2012
You changed it a bit since the last time I read it...
feathercloud42 chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Your. Are. Amazing. Keep writing!
floralace chapter 4 . 1/14/2012
Great job! I'm surprised you haven't already gotten a ton of reviews! Your characters are totally believable and Azalea sounds likes she'd be so cute! (Like you want to pinch her cheeks cute, not the other type of cute.) Anyways, keep up the great work, I'll be checking in for more!