Reviews for Beloved sibling
SNKYaoiFan chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
This was a real gret story. I cried when Joey died and nearly cursed you for killing him but since they got a happy end, I can firgive you. You have a great writing steal and I enjay reading your storys especially this one and beloved slave.
Thank you for your awesomeness.
SNKYaoiFan
Angel Dove1 chapter 11 . 2/5/2012
For starters, I am so sorry that I haven't been reading your stories. I've been so busy with other things, but that's beside the point. This story was beautifully written. I loved how you tied together the battle between Atemu and Priest Seto. It was very original. I was crying in the end, but I loved this last chapter how you made it seem like each day they were gaining more and more of their memories and that Atemu was waiting for their memories to return. Beautiful job!
dancing elf chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
how most of the story ended up being a dream was a real surprise to me...i enjoyed how you managed a happy ending from a character's death

i enjoy the original things you come up with to put in your stories...another job well done :)
Short-Anime-Lover chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
*sniff, sniff* This story was just as great as the one before it. Thank you soo much for this!
dancing elf chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
joey's level of love and forgiveness is uncommon, but so is having both of your parents try to kill you.

i am very curious to see how seto and yugi react to joey's attempts to help his parents
dancing elf chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
i love the humor and surprises you put into each of your stories

thank you for entertaining your readers
dancing elf chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
you've done a lot of research on the egyptian mythology, geography and nomadic lifestyle...i'm impressed.

i also liked how yugi stood up to seto :)
dancing elf chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
i'm sad about what will happen to joey, but also very curious about the twins and yugi's gramps

keep up the good work
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
The plot thickens! I've always wanted to say that. Mystery around ever turn for this chap.
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Its out! Its here! Yay!
redconvoy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Evil little sh*t isn't she. You must delve into her character more as to why she acts this way and what secret her brother has.