Reviews for It is Your Destiny
Angelalex242 chapter 91 . 12/31/2014
Ya know, for all the Emperor's Hands Thrawn supposedly gathered, the most noteworthy of those Hands is nowhere to be found.

Leia isn't the only Skywalker destined to find love, after all.

If this ever gets continued, I want to see Mara make an appearance. Though she's too ethical to EVER go Sith.
Alexandra Thyme chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Ha! I love that Luke and Leia are padawans at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant. Excellent. Short chapter, but well written and engaging.
Corellianjedi2 chapter 91 . 8/21/2014
Zipped through this and would love to read more! :) :(
Kara Thrace chapter 91 . 8/17/2014
I have fallen in love with this story - devoured it over the last few days. I hope you're coming back to it soon!
Selias chapter 2 . 7/29/2014
The hell? What does this have to do with time travel? It starts off with Luke and Leia talking, and then jumps to an alternate universe where, apparently, Anakin never fell, and the Jedi were completely fine with him stomping all over the Jedi Code.
kacoo chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
So that was a good reveal I imagine that when you wrote it it was a good reveal then as well so I will continue to write reviews for each chapter wd
kacoo chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Ok most of the thing I have with this story is that Luke and Leia have no way to effect stuff before they are born and 3po no knowing about Jedi when he was built by leias father is just astounding but can be excused by a simple memory wipe but the changes like Anakin changing the Jedi code without an outside force changing even is crazy
kacoo chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
I must say skipping all the changes kind of ruin it for it half the story is those changes Luke and Leia enact to ensure a better future for themselves
Frustrated Fan chapter 91 . 6/6/2014
Seriously? This is awesome, and always was. After nearly a year being dead, you've brought it back, only to let it go again? This is just cruel and unusual punishment.
LatinPaprika chapter 91 . 6/4/2014
I recently discovered your fanfictions. Excuse me while I go obsess over all of them. AMAZING!
mngirl chapter 91 . 5/15/2014
I may or may not have just read all 91 chapters in 2 days...
This is so. freaking. amazing. You write all the characters so incredibly well! And I love how original the storyline is- it's so different than anything else I've seen.
Just a quick question- is Mara Jade going to make an appearance?
I can't wait for more! Happy Writing! :)
YRmp chapter 91 . 5/15/2014
Loved it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Zolo77 chapter 91 . 5/14/2014
"I like slow" whoa. That's hot.
I loved these last few chapters. But then! I love them. Excellent!

This is zolo, btw. My iPad likes to hate this website. 3
The-Solo-Smirk chapter 91 . 5/16/2014
I loved this chapter! Bittersweet goodbye and the saddest thing was when she was removing herself emotionally and he was so worried but she assumed that he couldn't possibly understand what's happened to her - where are the tissues?
jeanmarie3 chapter 91 . 5/14/2014
I'm loving this...looking forward to an extended reunion sometime for han and leia!