Reviews for It is Your Destiny
cassandane chapter 91 . 2/10
Enjoyable read! About halfway through I realized the story hadn't been completed but wasn't going to stop reading and I'm glad I didn't.
There's a nice depth to your writing and I found the characters and their differences in circumstances in each timeline interesting. I feel like we've gotten a completed first chapter and you're just getting the next chapter (episode) rolling. Hope you come back to this one day as DRL allows. Thank you!
annaegibson chapter 91 . 2/4
Noooo! Please come back and finish this story. It’s so good! I need more!
TMI Fairy chapter 5 . 12/13/2017
A love story? Boring :(
TMI Fairy chapter 4 . 12/13/2017
For a moment there I was hoping for the one-and-only female character with large feet.
3PO - no! Do!Not!Want!
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
I read the summary and I cheered Luke for derailing the European Union :)
Cyvasse chapter 1 . 12/10/2017
Nicely done
ThunderSphinx chapter 91 . 5/16/2017
OMG please update soon please! :)
Guest chapter 91 . 4/19/2017
I know this hasn't been updated in years, but... oh my god, this story is amazing. Really a bummer that it's incomplete but I just wanted to let you know that even incomplete it's one of the best stories I've come across here! Really amazing. Thanks for sharing it!
Novahawk9 chapter 91 . 1/18/2017
This is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Mako-clb chapter 40 . 8/21/2016
I'm reading this story again, and I'm once again amazed at how awesome it is. I just love how close Luke and Leia are, and it just makes it that much sadder that they didn't have the chance to grow up together in the original timeline. And, I really like the way you write Han; it's a great balance of tough and caring.
momentofbored chapter 91 . 7/30/2016
I truly love this story, and even though it's been a really long time I hope you might update it one day. Normally very extended total AUs like this become either tedious or hard to follow but you've really developed the characters and story in a really special way. Wonderful work!
DailySkywalker chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Oh my gosh! This reminds me a little bit of what happens in Back to the Future part 2 when Doc comes up to Marty and Jennifer talking about what's gonna happen with their kids! This looks so good!
IArdentlyKnow chapter 34 . 7/20/2016
I love how this story is coming full circle! I love how even though they went back to change the timeline it is slowly reverting back. I also love how this story deals with the idea of discrimination and racial tension with the Jedi! Can't wait to see where it goes!
IArdentlyKnow chapter 7 . 7/19/2016
This is such an interesting plot for the story! Very creative I really like it so far! It breaks my heart that Chewie and Han arent partners in this universe
Coruscanti chapter 90 . 5/20/2016
Ugh, I also wanted to add that I really loved the paragraph in chapter 91 where Leia wonders about her past self's relationship with Han (if only she knew). And my heart broke a little at that part about her feeling so alone. After all, in the previous chapter, Han *does* feel like it was all meant to be. Anyway, wonderful work!