Reviews for Three's Company
Sarcastic-Raspberry chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
i expect sequel! awesome story!
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
For some reason I thought I wouldn't like this. I am a Monroe fan all the way. This was very beautiful written and the last few lines of it just made my hopeless romantic self day.
Jog58 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
That was awemazing! It makes me want to gift you a basket of puppies and kittens and rainbows and unicorns. :o)
nend0roidgal chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
:O

Wow...

If you couldn't tell already, I'm a little speechless...

Well, I guess that solves all my problems; I'm a huge Monroe/Nick fan, but I love Juliette so much. Smash them all together and viola!

Loved it ;)
ghostdolly chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
I'm so happy for this. Most of the stories in this fandom are Nick/Eddie slash, which I really have nothing against it, but I do like Juliette and it makes me sad that the stories' main idea is of her breaking up with Nick so that he can be with Eddie. I prefer your stories so much better. The three of them together is sweeter. Thank you for sharing your stories.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was hot and beautiful both 3 WOW. The images were looovely, and the emotion was just right.
Karma22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh, this was wonderful. In fact, after I finish this review, I'm going to head on over to my bunk for some private time... This was seriously hot, and I need more in my life like I need air to breath! I don't always review, but I do love your writing style and your stories. You seriously are never allowed to give this up! I will bake you virtual cookies and brownies for the rest of your life if you keep writing more Juliet/Nick/Monroe! Even just Nick/Monroe. Seriously.
ghost chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
So beautiful! I have a thing for threesomes, so I've read a lot (not to sound like an addict or anything) and this is def one of my favourites. Well written and heartfelt AND steamy. Perfect on all fronts :)
The Bottled Optimist chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Oh wow, this is written so well. I found your stories when I jumped in to the Losers fandom- I loved them and automatically author alerted you. So when I started looking around for stories writtten for the Grimm fandom you've already written some really fantastic fanfictions. You usually don't write these, you said, and I usually don't read them but I loved this one :) (Sorry if I'm rambling...)
West24 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I think you did well consodering your muse had to beat you up for it. I'm not familiar with the show, but this has the same quality I've come to associate with your works. All in all, thumbs up. Nicely done.

-W.24
minlin chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You have NOTHING to be embarassed about! This is a beautiful, sexy story and the love and affection between the three of them came through loud and clear.
Julia chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Thanks for writing this beautiful fic!

It has a geat and peaceful atmosphere and a happy end (I love happy ends!).

The sex in the end was got and the seducion beforehand was great and I can understand Monroe to be confused when too beautiful people woo you.

So, thanks for writing and sharing.
Wolf On The Rocks chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I'M DEAD I'M DEAD I'M ALIVe BUT I'M DEAD! I LOVE YOU!

Seriously, I really like the idea of Julliete Monroe and Nick, but from what I've seen it's not like this it's normally so centred on Nick and Monroe which is fine for the Nick/Monroe shippers but not for those of us who don't.

Now I don't really ship Nick/Monroe per se. BUT THIS OMWORD! You are an amazingly talented writer this was so beautifully written and I am completely smitten with every aspect of this Fic.

Thank you so much for writing this and sharing this beautiful piece of writing with us!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Don't be such a story was hot! Sure I will never look at Grimm the same way again, but that is other authors fault not just yours.
Jossi-kun chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was really good! You really have no need to be embarrassed, you did a great job. :) This story was extremely well written, the only thing I had a tiny problem with was that Monroe didn't prep Nick. But seriously it's a minor detail really and didn't effect the awesomeness of this fic. ;)