Reviews for At the Moment Braver Still
ConnieN chapter 1 . 9/15
Can't say I liked the ending. Would have been nice to have her miss her Mom and Dad.
One glaring error was having Teal'c come through the Stargate.
But, your imagination took me to unexpected results that I've not heard from other authors. It made sense, Naquada plus ancient knowledge had to bring something new. All-in-all, I very much liked it.
PhoenixFire859 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
great stories, is there any more?
fluteworksstudio chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
GREAT!
LilyDays chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Thank you for a very enjoyable story. Ellie comes across as a very real character, and likewise your portrayal of Sam and Jack's relationship feels very honest - not all rosy, but real. If inspiration takes you I'd love to see more about these OCs and this universe...
GateSeeker2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Interesting story...now I need to go back and start with your first story. Asguard University! Or Norse god summer camp! Liked the kids and character development. Might should have a stronger rating for the language, but overall I enjoyed the read. Thanks.
randomshoes42 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow, so not how I expected this story to end! I really like this series, would love to see something from Simon's point of view!
SpankyMcFartleson chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Oh man... Just thrilling and moving and awesome as usual. Your writing just makes the rest of the world disappear, it's so absorbing.
MajorSam chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Well. All this made me rather depressed, actually, and afraid to have children!

I really do hope you continue with this all, though! I want to see the kids finally find their place, and their happiness, with each other, themselves, and their parents.

Speaking of parents, I DID love the frequent allusions to their still burning flames for each other ;) I particularly loved "...and her parents making out - typical" Awww!

MS
dpdp chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Wonderful.
Schatze8210 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This was excellent! All the angst, but I do LOVE Ellie's reaction to the Guidance Counselor!
KUgirl chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Lovely. Amazing. Not enough good words there...

I really like your Ellie&Simon stories. The idea that coping might not be as easy is great (and I feel for them). Very well written, too.

Any chance of a sequel?
renaid chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Beautiful and brilliant. You've just got those Carter-O'Neill kids characterized so well. This was a delightful fic.